Celebrity Wonderverse

Kelownadon

4 hours ago, kathynorth said:

Where did you find the sweepstakes rules? I've been trying to figure out if they will post the winners somewhere and if they are posting on a daily basis or will post all 7 winners after the week is over.

I can't find the original terms, but these sites list the terms: 

https://sweetiessweeps.com/2023/03/celebrity-cruises-wonderverse-sweepstakes.html

https://www.sweepstakesbible.com/giveaways/celebritycruisescom-wonderverse

• Thanks 1

Ok - it says 'day 4' is live. But I've checked every cabana and cannot find the periscope.

Edit: Ok, the reference photo on the primary website for the contest has nothing to do with the actual location of the item. The actual reference photo is what you see if you press 'L' in this awful game.

Edited by thebaehrs

5 hours ago, thebaehrs said:

Ok - it says 'day 4' is live. But I've checked every cabana and cannot find the periscope.

Edit: Ok, the reference photo on the primary website for the contest has nothing to do with the actual location of the item. The actual reference photo is what you see if you press 'L' in this awful game.

It's not in a cabana, it's beside the railing on the edge of the ship, beside some lounge  chairs. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kathynorth said:

Where did you find the sweepstakes rules? I've been trying to figure out if they will post the winners somewhere and if they are posting on a daily basis or will post all 7 winners after the week is over.

Winners will be picked on or around Mar 28

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/metaverse

scroll to the bottom (under FAQs) and click Terms & Conditions

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kathynorth said:

The official rules on on the bottom of this webpage. You have to expand the text at the bottom.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/metaverse

• Thanks 1

I keep getting bounced out and now see a message of maximum attempts reached. Glitchy, terrible user interface, not a positive experience. Did they even beta test this? Pretty poor user experience overall. Optimized for desktop or laptop? If that's optimized..... And sorry, mobile device users, you are even moreso out of luck.

Just think, those of us who can't get to first base on this stupid contest will make it easier for someone to win!!

I have to give up as my BP goes up every time I try and I get the "Don't recognise your email" response.  Same, and only email for 30 years.

Edited by TeaBag
  • Haha 1

Echoing all the previous comments about how glitchy it is, but my experience today had me totally cracking up... this is a screen shot of my avatar apparently trapped in the face of someone else - pretty sure that's the donkey from the Shrek movies! HAHA!! image.png.3c91b9c443d859bb23729605bdddc221.png

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Does anyone know what today’s item to find is and where it is located? My achievement list as well as pressing L on the keyboard shows only a blank activity screen. TY!

Today is the Celebrity X logo, its beside the Sunset bar, by some chairs near the railing. Look for a small blue x floating above it.

Edited by JustCruzin77
  • Thanks 1

Whatever you do, don't try to go "right" I walked left and didn't see the glowing X, so headed right, every time I got about 4 steps from my starting point, the game shut down! Silly me, I tried 4-5 times before looking to the left, and there it was!

what a terrible application! It's almost like a middle school coding project!

Edited by CaroleSS
  • Haha 1

The terns & conditions say you get an entry by just logging in every day, we can at least get THAT. You get a second entry by finding the Easter Egg.....so possibly 2 entries per day. 

it will be interesting to see if the winners are announced on Tuesday or if we will never know (unless someone here wins and reports as such).

• Like 1