Decent Hotels near Port of Miami

storknurse13

Hampton Brickle was fabulous.  Stayed there overnight before our cruise in November.  Nice clean newly renovated hotel.  Minutes from Publix and other restaurants.  There is Miami's free people mover station right beside the hotel that can take you to many other locations.  Would stay here again hands down.

Embassy Suites near the airport is decent. They offer a shuttle to the cruise port too, either $10 or $15 per person. Its about a 20 min ride if I remember since it is not in downtown. I don't think there is a lot near it but there is an on site restaurant and free breakfast.

We love doubletree a few blocks from port , it shares a huge lobby with with the Marriott and there are several restaurants and stores in lobby which is a small mall , some of the restaurants have live music there is also a liquor store there , nice Italian restaurant. We are booked there again in March. Love waking up and seeing our ship from balcony.

• Like 1

Depends when you are going. Downtown during spring break, march 11, my next cruise, hotels are mostly $400 and up for decent near the port.

I'm staying out by the airport. My hotel sold out, but must later have had some cancellations as now its asking double what I booked at. If it's a busy time of year book early. 

• Like 1

Has anybody stayed at the EB Hotel near the Miami Airport? A little pricey unless your military or a veteran, then prices are really good. Has good reviews.

Edited by bosnr

On 12/28/2022 at 10:12 PM, bosnr said:

Has anybody stayed at the EB Hotel near the Miami Airport? A little pricey unless your military or a veteran, then prices are really good. Has good reviews.

In case you haven't checked and while you are waiting for responses, the Search Function (top right corner) brings up two pages of reviews and comments which look to me to be very positive.

17 hours ago, capriccio said:

In case you haven't checked and while you are waiting for responses, the Search Function (top right corner) brings up two pages of reviews and comments which look to me to be very positive.

Thanks, never knew where to find function!