Is our fare cruise only or do we have premium drinks/wifi etc included?

Morecruises1

2 minutes ago, Morecruises1 said:

Is our fare cruise only or do we have premium drinks/wifi etc included?  We made that mistake of putting in captains club number does it still mess up?

cruise.jpg

Where does it say fare only?

It looks like you have the retreat not refundable deposit…to me it looks like you have premium drinks, WIFi and tips…but I would call and ask to confirm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Susanb10567 said:

It looks like you have the retreat not refundable deposit…to me it looks like you have premium drinks, WIFi and tips…but I would call and ask to confirm.

No,  here is what Retreat looks like with drink package, WiFi, and gratuties

image.thumb.png.b9f59b49b1037883eb92015aafbb4807.png

4 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

No,  here is what Retreat looks like with drink package, WiFi, and gratuties

image.thumb.png.b9f59b49b1037883eb92015aafbb4807.png

I’ve had my invoice look many different ways when I’ve sailed in the retreat and I’ve always had premium drinks and WIFi…my TA has told me it depends on what promotion you are booked on…it does get very confusing…

3 minutes ago, Susanb10567 said:

I’ve had my invoice look many different ways when I’ve sailed in the retreat and I’ve always had premium drinks and WIFi…my TA has told me it depends on what promotion you are booked on…it does get very confusing…

OP has a line item for Gratuities with no offsetting line item. If it’s non-zero, they probably don’t have premium drinks and wifi either. 

Edited by RichYak
  • Like 1

Just now, Susanb10567 said:

Mine have always shown this way -- here is one for another cruise

image.thumb.png.e2c74dfcf5e83b685dda334795bed4d6.png

Our looked like this you can see the Retreat OBC and we have the beverage package, wi-Fi gratuities.  They beverage and wi-fi show in our Order History.17B0C2F2-575E-4CBD-9708-F1DBE2FCD73B.thumb.png.c2f9d6df510eb7f34872076f65aca9c0.png

Edited by jelayne
Auto corrected
  • Like 2

Just now, DaKahuna said:

How did you do this booking?  Is it through BlueChip? 

Good point.

In any event, I am looking at my invoices for an upcoming B2B2B2B series.  All four legs are in suites and none are  bookings through BlueChip.  

In our case the numbers after the  "TC__" and "YV__"  codes are different numbers than @DaKahuna's invoice, but they are indeed listed.  These were bookings made onboard  a Celebrity ship using a future cruise salesperson.

That's interesting.  I would. call Celebrity and ask them as normally Retreat cannot be booked without the Drinks, WiFi, and Gratuities included.   I have always received those when booking the Retreat except one time when the booking was within the 90 days of sailing.  

• Like 1

I would call. The OP has a different code for Retreat than I've seen before. RETREATBO75. Is that a new master code for Retreat? I don't know what's included under that code. But they normally list the components separately.

OP, you understandably cut off the pricing information, but is there a separate charge to the left of the Gratuities? If so, I'm reasonably confident you don't have the standard Retreat package with drinks, Wi-Fi, and gratuities in the price. If you just booked that, it's a good time to get on the phone and get what you want. But odds are the fare will go up...

21 minutes ago, Morecruises1 said:

Nothing shows in our order history.

How long ago did you book?  The beverage & wi-fi can take awhile to show however the OBC for booking a suite should show in the cruise planner within 24 hrs.  If that doesn’t show then that would indicate you don’t have the other items.

Ours that I just booked 2 weeks ago looks like this, better have everything included.  we also have 800 OBC as part of the booking. The change fee is because I accidentally booked the wrong week called right away and changed it and they waived the fee.

image.png.95d38b82471893c459e2132e3baab178.png

42 minutes ago, markeb said:

I would call. The OP has a different code for Retreat than I've seen before. RETREATBO75. Is that a new master code for Retreat? I don't know what's included under that code. But they normally list the components separately.

OP, you understandably cut off the pricing information, but is there a separate charge to the left of the Gratuities? If so, I'm reasonably confident you don't have the standard Retreat package with drinks, Wi-Fi, and gratuities in the price. If you just booked that, it's a good time to get on the phone and get what you want. But odds are the fare will go up...

The latest offer is the Biggest Offer 75% off second guest and that is the code shown. You can’t book a cruise only fare for the retreat on the website at this time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks the codes are so confusing and on the last trip we had that bug where when you put in your captains club number it went to a cruise only fare.   I appreciate everyone looking as I can't figure out the codes at all and I wish it listed somewhere plainly what we have.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amcco said:

The latest offer is the Biggest Offer 75% off second guest and that is the code shown. You can’t book a cruise only fare for the retreat on the website at this time. 

I was price checking today and for Special Offers I checked  Military.  When I got to the screen just before paying the Summary it did not show the normal Retreat perks.   It only showed the $50 New Year bonus OBC, no drinks, wi-fi or the normal suite OBC.

Edited by jelayne
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I was price checking today and for Special Offers I checked  Military.  When I got to the screen just before paying the Summary it did not show the normal Retreat perks.   It only showed the $50 New Year bonus OBC, no drinks, wi-fi or the normal suite OBC.

I. have had that happen as well when using the Military Discount.  I always make sure that when I book The Retreat that all the perks are included. 

34 minutes ago, jelayne said:

A Celebrity IT issue, surely you jest!  🙂

8 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

How can it be in Retreat when the confirmation shows Select Dining?