When Can We Do The Pre Boarding Information

mcrcruiser

We embark March 4th and can't access yet.  I seem to recall that in the past one could do the preboard check in well before 45 days out...perhaps I'm recalling wrong.  Lots of mention about the app...can you sail without the app or is the cruise experience now so woven into the app that it's not feasible...

20 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We embark March 4th and can't access yet.  I seem to recall that in the past one could do the preboard check in well before 45 days out...perhaps I'm recalling wrong.  Lots of mention about the app...can you sail without the app or is the cruise experience now so woven into the app that it's not feasible...

Based on my limited experience of 3 cruises since restart, the 45 days prior has now settled out to be the Norm. 

As to not using the App, it makes accessing much very easy prior and on the ship, but isnt required. You can register on the X website and set up all as done prior. Once on board, you’ll get a Daily and use the phone or staff to make reservations and so on. 

But the App is much more handier now.And more reliable from my most recent experiences. 

Den

• Thanks 1