Current drink menus on Celebrity?

Kristinp29

Please be aware:  Celebrity is no longer honoring it package as booked.  They have separated out the zero alcohol package from the classic package and are asking for additional funds ($26.00) for item that were included with our booking.

BAIT and SWITCH

5 minutes ago, Larry lobster said:

Please be aware:  Celebrity is no longer honoring it package as booked.  They have separated out the zero alcohol package from the classic package and are asking for additional funds ($26.00) for item that were included with our booking.

BAIT and SWITCH

Someone called today (see one of the other threads) and confirmed this is not true. Basic non-alcoholic beverages are still included in the classic package. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Larry lobster said:

BAIT and SWITCH

I answered you on another thread.

Celebrity has NOT changed what is included in the Classic package.

There are plenty of changes to complain about - this isn't one of them.

The  zero alcohol package includes non alcoholic drinks that are included in the Premium beverage package as they have always been.

The people affected by the change are the people who used to book the simple non alcoholic package. That has been eliminated.

Your Classic package includes everything that it always has.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/blog/cruise-drink-packages

Our new All Included* package comes with a Classic Beverage Package, which allows you to consume an unlimited array of water, beers, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass up to $10 per serving. The Classic Beverage Package also comes with a 15% discount on all bottles of wine.

Premium Beverage Packages include all of the options available in Classic Beverage Packages as well as premium coffees, freshly squeezed juices and bottled and canned juices, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, Vitamin Water, Honest Iced Teas, craft and artisan beers, premium liquors, Coca Cola products, premium bottled water, wines by the glass up to $17, and a 20% discount on bottles of wine.

Edited by chamima
  • Thanks 1

There are very few drinks listed on the menus on the app, but I can still take a guess that the drinks that I like are probably similarly priced.  For example, the menu lists a Frozen Daiquiri for $8, but does not show what a Pina Colada would cost. I'm going to assume it's a similar price.  I usually get a Miami Vice (pina colada and strawberry daiquiri combined), so I assume it will be within the $10 limit of our Classic Package.  I was trying to see if it was worth it to upgrade to the Premium package, but I was told that if we have the Classic package, we just pay the difference over $10 if we order a more expensive drink.  The difference between the Classic and Premium, if purchased before boarding is about $18 pp per day, so I'd have to drink more drinks than I would usually drink per day to make it worth that while.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruisegal415 said:

There are very few drinks listed on the menus on the app, but I can still take a guess that the drinks that I like are probably similarly priced.  For example, the menu lists a Frozen Daiquiri for $8, but does not show what a Pina Colada would cost. I'm going to assume it's a similar price.  I usually get a Miami Vice (pina colada and strawberry daiquiri combined), so I assume it will be within the $10 limit of our Classic Package.  I was trying to see if it was worth it to upgrade to the Premium package, but I was told that if we have the Classic package, we just pay the difference over $10 if we order a more expensive drink.  The difference between the Classic and Premium, if purchased before boarding is about $18 pp per day, so I'd have to drink more drinks than I would usually drink per day to make it worth that while.

So if past experience is true, you pretty much can get any “regular “ drink with the classic package but it will all be made with “well” brand alcohol.  If you want your margarita made with patron then it won’t be covered and there will be an up charge.   The drinks off the martini bar are all an up charge as they are larger but if you order a regular martini not on the menu it is under classic package.   That gin martini won’t be made with Bombay sapphire though….  Honestly if you are not brand picky classic works great.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Married90 said:

So if past experience is true, you pretty much can get any “regular “ drink with the classic package but it will all be made with “well” brand alcohol.  If you want your margarita made with patron then it won’t be covered and there will be an up charge.   The drinks off the martini bar are all an up charge as they are larger but if you order a regular martini not on the menu it is under classic package.   That gin martini won’t be made with Bombay sapphire though….  Honestly if you are not brand picky classic works great.

True, I am a rum drinker and the rums I like are included in the classic package. DH likes Guinness but can certainly handle a different brand for 5 days. I think we'll stick with the classic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chamima said:

I answered you on another thread.

Celebrity has NOT changed what is included in the Classic package.

There are plenty of changes to complain about - this isn't one of them.

The  zero alcohol package includes non alcoholic drinks that are included in the Premium beverage package as they have always been.

The people affected by the change are the people who used to book the simple non alcoholic package. That has been eliminated.

Your Classic package includes everything that it always has.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/blog/cruise-drink-packages

Our new All Included* package comes with a Classic Beverage Package, which allows you to consume an unlimited array of water, beers, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass up to $10 per serving. The Classic Beverage Package also comes with a 15% discount on all bottles of wine.

Premium Beverage Packages include all of the options available in Classic Beverage Packages as well as premium coffees, freshly squeezed juices and bottled and canned juices, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, Vitamin Water, Honest Iced Teas, craft and artisan beers, premium liquors, Coca Cola products, premium bottled water, wines by the glass up to $17, and a 20% discount on bottles of wine.

So I’m totally confused. I booked the Classic package (along with internet and gratuities) last July. At that time premium coffees and teas were included in the Classic Package. Is that no longer the case? I only see those listed in the Premium package now. 

5 minutes ago, carolyn22 said:

So I’m totally confused. I booked the Classic package (along with internet and gratuities) last July. At that time premium coffees and teas were included in the Classic Package. Is that no longer the case? I only see those listed in the Premium package now. 

My understanding is it depends on what you define as premium Coffee and Teas.    The Cappuccinos, Late's etc as well as teas are included in both packages (defined as premium as oppose to the swill in the OVC).    What is not covered in the Classic Package is drinks with booze.    Unless something has changed as of late.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, carolyn22 said:

The language on the website is very confusing and even contradictory.  Someone today confirmed with Celebrity they are still included in the Classic package.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

My understanding is it depends on what you define as premium Coffee and Teas.    The Cappuccinos, Late's etc as well as teas are included in both packages (defined as premium as oppose to the swill in the OVC).    What is not covered in the Classic Package is drinks with booze.    Unless something has changed as of late.

3 minutes ago, prmssk said:

The language on the website is very confusing and even contradictory.  Someone today confirmed with Celebrity they are still included in the Classic package.

Whew!  Thank you both for the quick answers!  

15 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Easy work around.  Order a coffee and separately order a shot of whatever.  Again coffee with alcohol is only a couple of $ extra.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Easy work around.  Order a coffee and separately order a shot of whatever.  Again coffee with alcohol is only a couple of $ extra.

I love my coffee and Bailey’s.  Although under $10 Bailey’s was not included on the classic package on our earlier sailings.  Fortunately it was on the Deluxe package we had. 

12 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I love my coffee and Bailey’s.  Although under $10 Bailey’s was not included on the classic package on our earlier sailings.  Fortunately it was on the Deluxe package we had. 

so cheaper to get shot and coffee than getting coffee with shot?  cool. good trick.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jillyalex said:

Does Celebrity have any happy hours ? ie buy one beer get one free? I was just on Holland America and they offered buy one Stella get one free 🙂 TIA

Not that I have seen.  There is the drink of the day if I remember correctly, and buckets of beer at the pool (6 for the price of 5)...

I have found that the drink menus on board right now (on Equinox, at least) have not been updated with new higher prices so may be worthwhile to wait until you’re on board to evaluate whether it’s worthwhile to upgrade to premium if drinks are still old prices on-board.  

Edited by Islander500

• 1 year later...

We were on Celebrity infinity at the beginning of March and these are the prices in the martini bar now. I had checked the prices on Prof Cruise and decided to upgrade to premium drinks as on their website the martini bar drinks were $13 each, so thought the upgrade was worth it using the OBC and the pre cruise discount. We were glad we did as now they are $17 each! We found it was well worth while upgrading to the premium drinks package. Hope this helps.

IMG_5266.jpeg

IMG_5265.jpeg

IMG_5264.jpeg