Is there a diamond lounge for elite?

mcatmcat

Hi 

I am sailing for the first time in celebrity and im sailing in a few days and I am trying to get as more info as possible.

because of my diamond status in royal IM elite at celebrity.

My girls friend sent a picture of a room called "Concierge & Captain's Club" , is that for elite members as well?

by the way , do elite member get free drinks and access to it?

Thanks 

There is a Retreat for Suite guests. 

Elite drinks are available at most bars (not World Bar or Magic Carpet on E-Class). Before anyone tells you that you can't go to martini bar; you most certainly can. There is a signature martini on Elite Happy Hour they serve, and will mix any other martini in a smaller glass as part of happy hour. 

There is nothing currently equivalent of Diamond lounge. 

No Captains Club drinks on 1st night of cruise. 

Only 5-7pm remainder of nights, but drinks are unlimited.  

56 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Important note.  The happy hour drinks are unlimited from 5-7 but it's from a special drink menu, so it's not for any drink. 

yeah I was trying to look online for the menu but I see different version of it. I don't really drink alcohol but it is good to know that I can get something form that menu if I want 

thanks 

30 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

yeah I was trying to look online for the menu but I see different version of it. I don't really drink alcohol but it is good to know that I can get something form that menu if I want 

thanks 

The Happy Hour drinks menu on Silhouette last summer.

B37813F0-2025-4C02-A63A-F93874BE9B01.thumb.jpeg.49954b109616308198141b72750afe75.jpeg

10 hours ago, mcatmcat said:

My girls friend sent a picture of a room called "Concierge & Captain's Club" , is that for elite members as well?

BTW, the photo you saw is likely the office/desk of the Captain's Club representative, which is the equivalent of the Crown and Anchor rep on Royal Caribbean cruises.

11 hours ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

I am sailing for the first time in celebrity and im sailing in a few days and I am trying to get as more info as possible.

Thanks 

No dedicated lounge. Like with RCs CAS the Celebrity's CC will also have a letter in your stateroom welcoming you aboard and listing all the Elite perks/benefits and events for your cruise.

11 hours ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

Thanks 

Hi to you too....Concierge is a class of cabin which has its own entitlements, but doesn't include the drink package.  Captains Club is a title for those who achieve a certain points level, ie:  your Elite/Diamond status...also doesn't include drink package. I can only speak to AI as that is what we book.  You're sailing in a few days so perhaps sign in to your booking on the Celebrity site;  there's a complete list  which will tell you all the levels and what is included in each.  Hope the list below helps.  Enjoy your cruise!

Copied from Captains Club Tier Benefits for Elite:

• Access to exclusive daily coffee house-style breakfast and Evening Cocktail Hour
  • 30% off Wi-Fi package or Wi-Fi upgrade
  • 15% off Drink Package or upgrade to Premium pre-cruise (if you don't have a prepaid pkg)
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day)
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing