What are your favorite smoothies on board

happiness is cruising

2 hours ago, arctickitty said:

min the MDR some nights they have cold soups that are basically smoothies.

We, for the most part, really enjoyed the cold soups on Regal in July. My daughter especially would always order one if there was an option for it.

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

Bulleit. Double. Straight Up.

Not Taskinger on the rocks?

Did Princess have Buffalo Trace on your recent cruise?

We are cruising the Panama New Locks on the Emerald next week.

Glad to see that you are still cruising.

Edited by jagoffee

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Not Taskinger on the rocks?

Did Princess have Buffalo Trace on your recent cruise?

We are cruising the Panama New Locks on the Emerald next week.

Glad to see that you are still cruising.

Taskinger??? Do you mean Talisker??? I didn't have any Talisker on our last cruise and only had it a couple of times on our May cruise.

Don't ever put ice in my bourbon, rye, Irish, or Scotch. Nope, nope, nope. (I have been known to add a tiny bit of water to Scotch from time to time to "open it up" a little but generally drink it neat.)

Yes, they had Buffalo Trace. I prefer Bulleit. Bulleit is a "high rye" bourbon. I actually prefer Bulleit Rye but I didn't see it anywhere and, for some bizarre reason, when I have seen Bulleit Rye on Princess they have charged more for it than for the Bourbon. At home, they are the same price in the store. I tried the Rye they had (don't remember the brand) but wasn't impressed.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Taskinger??? Do you mean Talisker??? I didn't have any Talisker on our last cruise and only had it a couple of times on our May cruise.

Don't ever put ice in my bourbon, rye, Irish, or Scotch. Nope, nope, nope. (I have been known to add a tiny bit of water to Scotch from time to time to "open it up" a little but generally drink it neat.)

Yes, they had Buffalo Trace. I prefer Bulleit. Bulleit is a "high rye" bourbon. I actually prefer Bulleit Rye but I didn't see it anywhere and, for some bizarre reason, when I have seen Bulleit Rye on Princess they have charged more for it than for the Bourbon. At home, they are the same price in the store. I tried the Rye they had (don't remember the brand) but wasn't impressed.

Yes, I did.  Sorry.

were they included within the Plus package without an extra fee?

28 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Yes, I did.  Sorry.

were they included within the Plus package without an extra fee?

Talisker 10 year old has always been within the range of the original beverage package and now the Plus package. (My wife hates the smell of it so I've cut way back on Talisker consumption.) Buffalo Trace is also within the price limits.

I would have loved to try the Macallan Oscuro they had just gotten in but at $165 a shot it just isn't going to happen.

Edited by Thrak
  • Haha 1