MSC Status Match Program

tgg

2 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

I am very excited about Explora journey. I am elite plus on Celebrity, what would my status be on Explora ? 

1 hour ago, maggie.1008 said:

Any information about Explora offers for Military or interline rates ?

I just posted for someone else that Explora had a discount offer for MSC/Status Match passengers but that's now over.

As of yet, Explora does not have a loyalty program but my guess is that they will NOT be status matching other cruise lines ....

At present, the price you see is the price you pay minus any agency discounts or obc promotions with some of the travel consortiums.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Até said:

Interesting that MSC Diamond gets the maximum 200 credits while the other mass market line's top tiers get 100.

All strange.  HAL 5* also gets 200 but Princess, is not even listed.  Strange.  I also notice they do not say where to send the request for the match.  Another question I have is are these points worth anything?

17 hours ago, Hlitner said:

All strange.  HAL 5* also gets 200 but Princess, is not even listed.  Strange.  I also notice they do not say where to send the request for the match.  Another question I have is are these points worth anything?

Everything including booking questions and issues goes to contact@explorajourneys.com

Crazy how they determine what one gets..  they do give top tier Seabourn 200 points.  Interesting too the hotels linked, such as 4 Seasons....  My DW would not like it if I get 200 for 4 seasons and she gets 100 for Seabourn..

The links did state that once Explora does create their own program they will be linked. It also states that these credits can be applied to the folio.  Value per???

Edited by PaulMCO
  • Like 1

Just completed the process.  Send the info to Explora via contact@explorajourneys.com

They will populate the form and send a link back for each passenger to you via email.  Access the link and complete and upload your proof (we did a SB screen shot)

Here are more details --

As a valued member of another cruise line or hotel, you are now invited to experience the ultimate in luxury ocean travel while enjoying generous rewards.

With our Exclusive Welcome Match offer, guests will receive a complimentary Journey Experience Credit (JEC) that ranges from EUR 50 to EUR 200, based on your current loyalty tier.

Simply fill out the form, attaching a scan, photo or screenshot of your current loyalty status. One of Explora Experience Centre Ambassadors will carefully review the information provided and seamlessly apply the JEC to your reservation.

Reserve before 8 July 2023 and benefit from a double Journey Experience Credit to enjoy memorable experiences onboard at no additional cost.

Edited by PaulMCO

26 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

Just completed the process.  Send the info to Explora via contact@explorajourneys.com

They will populate the form and send a link back for each passenger to you via email.  Access the link and complete and upload your proof (we did a SB screen shot)

Here are more details --

As a valued member of another cruise line or hotel, you are now invited to experience the ultimate in luxury ocean travel while enjoying generous rewards.

With our Exclusive Welcome Match offer, guests will receive a complimentary Journey Experience Credit (JEC) that ranges from EUR 50 to EUR 200, based on your current loyalty tier.

Simply fill out the form, attaching a scan, photo or screenshot of your current loyalty status. One of Explora Experience Centre Ambassadors will carefully review the information provided and seamlessly apply the JEC to your reservation.

Reserve before 8 July 2023 and benefit from a double Journey Experience Credit to enjoy memorable experiences onboard at no additional cost.

Are you applying this to an existing booking 

11 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

But early bookers got great prices 😉

Ivi

Prices for what we booked did not change, anyway as Dr Cocktail rightly said at least they did not go lower

• Like 2