A new Price Increase - Classic and Premium Bar Setup

Jim_Iain

5 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

Ok.  Am confused.  Is Lain not Zenith +  ?  

That is Iain, not Lain….

Even Zenith don’t get free in room bar setup in the lower suites…

Edited by Mark_T
  • Like 1

We declined the $1700 - $2000.00  drink packages because if we ever have a $2000 bar tab we've got other problems, but then we were thinking of getting 2 bar set ups (DH likes rum, I prefer vodka) that would last us 9 nights but now with the latest increase they've lost that sale too.  
With the Elite happy hour, wine on our balcony at sunset and a couple of fancy drinks by the pool we'll be fine.
We were also about to buy the 4 night dining package.  Nope, they only had 1 slot left and wouldn't open up another so they lost that sale as well.  We don't need 5 or more nights of specialty dining  so we bought 1 night at Tuscan Grill. 
So thanks Celebrity you just saved us a boat load of money to use on shore.  

Edited by webecruzin2
addition to content
  • Like 3

On 1/31/2023 at 6:56 PM, Jim_Iain said:

No problems taking off the ship.   Just make sure you pack it will insulated in your suitcase as you will not be allowed to take it in you carry -on through TSA.

We normally take them off in our packed luggage, I rather drink in a bar than suite , only open a bottle if we invite someone over . Doing a royal suite on summit next month.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 11:48 AM, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Still cheaper here. That is until the celebrity employee monitoring these boards finds this post...

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/items-results?category=SPIRIT&collection=LIQUORPKG

Thanks!  I just used this to get Glenlivet for my Aqua class room on the Eclipse.  I would prefer Macallan or Johnnie Walker Black but I wasn't going to pay the same price for Glenlivet as JWB so I picked that.

Will they refresh the sodas?  I prefer Coke and club soda.  There is nothing showing what you will get.  It's just "mixed/various" etc.

BTW, I tried adding the non-gift Bar setup using the app on my phone yesterday but I was getting a generic error message.  But it went through using the link above on a PC.

Edited by zitsky

@zitsky I am getting Glenlivet, too, for my February Reflection. The nice thing about the gift-to-yourself purchase is there was no gratuity. Same for you? I also got error msgs trying to order it as a setup, so tried the gift approach and it worked. Ordered about 3 to 4 weeks ago.

I am sure they don't restock the mixers. I do hope we can ask for something different.

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thanks!  I just used this to get Glenlivet for my Aqua class room on the Eclipse.  I would prefer Macallan or Johnnie Walker Black but I wasn't going to pay the same price for Glenlivet as JWB so I picked that.

Will they refresh the sodas?  I prefer Coke and club soda.  There is nothing showing what you will get.  It's just "mixed/various" etc.

BTW, I tried adding the non-gift Bar setup using the app on my phone yesterday but I was getting a generic error message.  But it went through using the link above on a PC.

No refreshes of the soda as far as I'm aware.