Allure Main Dining Room - Which is 5 pm Early Dining?

swdke

1 hour ago, swdke said:

On the Allure of the Seas, are Main Dining Room seating section based on desired dining times?  If so, for the 5 pm Early Dining, which Main Dining room is designated?  Thanks!

I had decks 4 and 5 b2b. Both were 5 pm in dec

2 minutes ago, swdke said:

Does anyone have a favorite Main Dining room Deck?

I sailed on Adventure OTS a month apart this past spring. First cruise was on the lower level. The second cruise was on the second level and I preferred the second level. Interestingly the cabins we were in were only four rooms apart. So it doesn’t seem like room assignment and table assignment are based together.

53 minutes ago, slyster said:

So for traditional dining on Allure, you could be placed on either deck 4 or 5? or are you referring to MTD?

Yes, the Main Dining Room.  Traditional, early seating.

3 hours ago, swdke said:

Does anyone have a favorite Main Dining room Deck?

2nd or 3rd level, we usually email Royal a few weeks out and request a table on the balcony.  Absolutely hate the Quantum Class dining rooms, luckily we requested the Grande on Quantum and Ovation and were given that dining room. Nice to see Odyssey back with the multi deck dining. 

4 hours ago, swdke said:

Yes, the Main Dining Room.  Traditional, early seating.

Okay thank you.  I thought Deck 4 was the only deck for traditional early seating.  I didn’t realize some go to deck 5.  Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, slyster said:

Okay thank you.  I thought Deck 4 was the only deck for traditional early seating.  I didn’t realize some go to deck 5.  Thanks for sharing!

All three decks are early traditional.  MTD then opens on one deck as the early traditional start to  leave. The other two decks are used for late dining.  That is why MTD now starts at 6:45 and has a slow start to seating.  One MTD room open from 6:45 until after 9pm,  5 dining room seatings for traditional. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

All three decks are early traditional.  MTD then opens on one deck as the early traditional start to  leave. The other two decks are used for late dining.  That is why MTD now starts at 6:45 and has a slow start to seating.  One MTD room open from 6:45 until after 9pm,  5 dining room seatings for traditional. 

wow i didn't even know there were 3 dining decks.  Thanks for sharing!