Entertainment in Theatre

Maplemoose

Just now, Northern Aurora said:

The Celebrity Today (daily planner) will list the times and locations of the live music throughout the ship.  In addition to the Rendezvous and Sky Lounge music will be offered in other locations, such as Cellar Masters on M-class ships.  The Summit is a M-class ship

Thanks for adding Cellar Masters.  It has been almost 5 years since we have been in a M class & I couldn’t remember if there  was music at CM.

16 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Thanks for adding Cellar Masters.  It has been almost 5 years since we have been in a M class & I couldn’t remember if there  was music at CM.

I've always thought that the Cellar Masters on the M-class ships are a more versatile design than the cave-like Cellar Masters on the S-class ships.  So nice to have an acoustic duo or strings along that wall in Cellar Masters on the M-class ships.  And I much prefer the Rendezvous (M-class) over the Ensemble Lounge (S-class) with the dedicated dance floor, bar in the back and nice area for a party band.

In addition to the daily, the Celebrity App will have everything listed in the Daily Planner.   To see everything change the filter from Recommended to See All. 

Within the app you can select any even and click add to planner and it will remind you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maplemoose said:

Thanks, I never realized I could see the daily planner without booking, The only puzzler: I can see nothing listed for the theatre in the 3 or 4 days I browsed! 

There will definitely be entertainment in the theater.  The two evening shows are at 7 PM  with a repeat at 9 PM.

Just off the Summit and in the theatre over 5 nights there was a Broadway songs show, a show called ‘Soundtrack’ with songs from the movies and a show called ‘Life’ with various songs. All by the resident singers, with the dancers and acrobats in the last two. I enjoyed all of them. There was also a comedy night which flopped and a show with Legacy, a 3-piece, doing classic tracks which was good.

12 minutes ago, Tpbel said:

Just off the Summit and in the theatre over 5 nights there was a Broadway songs show, a show called ‘Soundtrack’ with songs from the movies and a show called ‘Life’ with various songs. All by the resident singers, with the dancers and acrobats in the last two. I enjoyed all of them. There was also a comedy night which flopped and a show with Legacy, a 3-piece, doing classic tracks which was good.

Tpbel, do you recall if there was late night/DJ dancing anywhere?  We haven't cruised since pre-covid and dancing is my husband's favourite thing.  

9 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

nothing listed for the theatre in the 3 or 4 days I browsed! 

Tomorrow's (23rd) departure has 2 shows in the theater every evening---at 7 and 9.  The full agenda after that (28th sailing) has not been updated.