1-26-2023 WEIGH IN

Izena

WOW WHERE DID JANUARY GO.

My  weight is Same. Continue to struggle with sweets.   Currently have a cold.  Trying to get back on track . Have 8-10 to lose.

Weather is chilly in 30s . Tuesday rain storm no damage in my area got 6 inches on rain in 2 hours.  

welcome Wolf, MTNest and Break.

I wanted to log in today and wish everyone well on their health journeys.  Keep at it!  My (and DWs) weigh in days are Fridays so I’ll pop over later, but wanted to see how everyone’s week went

Weigh in this morning, down 2.6 putting me officially able to ride Bolt (one year from today will be the end of that cruise).  Still lots to go - 58.8 lbs to go for horseback riding weight, but with 51 weeks to focus, I feel confident. 

Have a great week ahead everyone.

Hello Izena, Jncovert and everyone that is missing or are just reading the

posts.

Sorry to say on my last 4 days of the cruise. Sad to leave cruise and nice

weather but happy to be back in March.

Izena and Jan your weather hasn't been very good.

I'm going back to cool weather, rain maybe but no snow.

ncovert good loss for the week.

• Like 1

Ncovert welcome sounds like you’re doing great.  You have reachable goals which will keep you motivated.

I’m continuing to struggle.   I think I’m depressed -  (1)gloomy grey cold wet weather,  (2)

have developed allergies .  (3) dog sitters moving to CA in March— will switch from cruising to road trips with Jazzper .

as far as eating goes. I’m going to have to switch to curb side pick up groceries.   I can’t resist sweets and snack foods.  We will see.

21 hours ago, Izena said:

Ncovert welcome sounds like you’re doing great.  You have reachable goals which will keep you motivated.

I’m continuing to struggle.   I think I’m depressed -  (1)gloomy grey cold wet weather,  (2)

have developed allergies .  (3) dog sitters moving to CA in March— will switch from cruising to road trips with Jazzper .

as far as eating goes. I’m going to have to switch to curb side pick up groceries.   I can’t resist sweets and snack foods.  We will see.

DW loves curbside pickup.  Try it out.  I still have to go in and see the food before I buy.  Sometimes produce seems to be on the less desired side, but the time savings and avoidance of unplanned or cheats foods are both positives.

sorry you are feeling blue, I hope that goes away. Keep your head up and remember each day is a new one.