Celebrity Air TA is unavailable

zitsky

53 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Of course I can ask for someone else.  If you booked cruise with a TA, are you obligated to book Celebrity Air with TA also?

I book with a TA and if I opt for Celebrity Air, I add it myself either online or by calling them.  I look at the flights they have online, then check airline sites/google flights for other options, then call to see if X Air can get me the flights I might prefer.  If X Air is the same price as the airline, I book with the airline directly.  I've never involved my TA with my air reservations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

The nice thing about booking with Celebrity Air is you don't have to pay for it until final payment, and you can cancel it at any time before final payment if you find a better or different deal.

And if the flight cost goes down with FBC you can rebook at the lower price, we have done this many times. You cannot do this by booking directly with any airlines I know of. Also FBC will take care of you if you miss your return flight home because of a delay of the ship or a medical reason.

2 hours ago, terrydtx said:

And if the flight cost goes down with FBC you can rebook at the lower price, we have done this many times. You cannot do this by booking directly with any airlines I know of. Also FBC will take care of you if you miss your return flight home because of a delay of the ship or a medical reason.

Can you book seats when you book with FBC even though you haven’t yet paid?

14 minutes ago, lienf said:

Can you book seats when you book with FBC even though you haven’t yet paid?

On most airlines you can take the record locator number and book on the airlines websites. You can also request over the phone seats with FBC if you book by phone. The only airlines I have experience with not being able to get seats before payment is American Airlines and British Airlines, so I only book with them when nothing else is available or works.

Not planning to use Flights by Celebrity, but just looked at their options for a November cruise and they all show a $200 cancellation fee.  I don't remember that before (but I forget a lot of things).  Grateful I have miles for this year since they don't have a cancellation penalty.