Carnival Pride

hurricane0226

Off the Pride today, Eight day Panama Canal partial transit. the only thing negative I have to say, and probably

anyone else that was on the cruise could also say was the ATD. Any time dining. We would check in at

5:30 for Dinner on the hub app, and it would say under ten minute wait, then would change after about

15 min wait to under 30 min wait. We actually waited over an hour to eat, waiting from 5:30 to 6:30 to 

go into the MDR. It also happened while we waited to go to the seaday brunch, so, if anyone if going on

the Pride, just giving you a heads up, but other than that, it was a good cruise, did get a little choppy 

on the seas, where they actually had to put those little airline bags in case of seasick at the 

elevators. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 8:24 AM, Amyracecar said:

Glad to hear you had a great time. We our on the Pride in October, and hope we love her as much as the Legend. 

We're on the Pride(1st week of March and our first time on her) so excited for a 'first' new ship feeling. We just got off the Elation 2 weeks ago also our first time cruise on her. The only thing we missed on the Elation was more places to eat, the only premiun dining venue was the Captain's Table and I think they had the Green Eggs and Ham but the wife and I are in our late 60's early 70's sooo a little old for that ! LOL ! The Elation only had three shops on deck 8 so the wife's shopping trip only took about 20 min because one of them was the duty free shop and she neither smokes or drinks alcohol. But we realize smaller ships have less space for more eating and shopping venues. But other than those things we LOVED the Elation, the buffet with their cakes at lunch, the MDR and Guy's Burgers, plus the poolside eating venue (the taco and Burrato place ( I can't think of the name) now has a full breakfast complete with grits, sasuage and bacon, omletts, some fruit and pastries. All were excellent a BIG win win for both of us.

Mac 

13 minutes ago, CruiseAdict218 said:

Glad it was a great cruise, how was the quality of the food otherwise? Doing the same trip first week of March, so excited. 

Quality of the food seemed very good to excellent to us of course neither of us are difficult to please. But the great AND excellent, friendly staff made the breakfast even more enjoyable. Of course, as with all things concerning food its all subjective. And the wife reminded me the name of course was the Blue Iguana.

Mac

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2023 at 11:39 PM, hurricane0226 said:

Off the Pride today, Eight day Panama Canal partial transit. the only thing negative I have to say, and probably

anyone else that was on the cruise could also say was the ATD. Any time dining. We would check in at

5:30 for Dinner on the hub app, and it would say under ten minute wait, then would change after about

15 min wait to under 30 min wait. We actually waited over an hour to eat, waiting from 5:30 to 6:30 to 

go into the MDR. It also happened while we waited to go to the seaday brunch, so, if anyone if going on

the Pride, just giving you a heads up, but other than that, it was a good cruise, did get a little choppy 

on the seas, where they actually had to put those little airline bags in case of seasick at the 

elevators. 

can you reserve a slot at ATD like on royal, or is it join the waitlist only?

On 1/29/2023 at 11:39 PM, hurricane0226 said:

elevators. 

the app BS really sucks, just off the Mardi gras and had the same problem 2 times we went up to the Lido