Does MSC have Stevia onboard?

KKB

5 hours ago, KKB said:

No tissue in the bathroom???!!

Just a heads up. So, you don’t think they forgot.

No box of tissues or wash cloths in bathroom.

You might be able to get some , if you ask very nicely.

Edited by phissy

11 hours ago, phissy said:

Just a heads up. So, you don’t think they forgot.

No box of tissues or wash cloths in bathroom.

You might be able to get some , if you ask very nicely.

MSC does not routinely place tissues or washcloths in the bathroom.

The wash cloths are not there because many passengers do no use.

The tissues are not in the bathroom because of a problems with passengers  using the tissues for toilet paper and clogging the plumbing.

A simple request to your cabin steward will result in either (or both) being placed in the cabin.

By the way, I was just on another cruise line where a box of tissues was not provided unless requested.  Cabin steward said it was because of the same misuse by passengers. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vegancruzer said:

Mine, too! Thanks for reminding me - they did not have Stevia last time I sailed with them. They also don't have dairy-free creamer, so I am taking dry coconut creamer in packets...

No almond or soy milk??!! Glad you told me!

4 hours ago, Homosassa said:

MSC does not routinely place tissues or washcloths in the bathroom.

The wash cloths are not there because many passengers do no use.

The tissues are not in the bathroom because of a problems with passengers  using the tissues for toilet paper and clogging the plumbing.

A simple request to your cabin steward will result in either (or both) being placed in the cabin.

By the way, I was just on another cruise line where a box of tissues was not provided unless requested.  Cabin steward said it was because of the same misuse by passengers. 

Yes!
 I left a note asking for tissues, wash cloths and ice for our room attendant when we went to dinner the first night and everything was there when we returned. He kept that up the entire 14 days. 
I even noticed the box of tissues was in this picture I took when someone at home asked if we were watching the game that day! (Right on desk above fridge)

Tissues still do exist on MSC you just need to ask for them!😉D7B71B64-ED77-4F78-86D3-A6FFBDB78717.thumb.png.f9db9720aab43996c32257ba8ed5d37f.png

• Like 1

Just off Meraviglia today. Had a hard time finding artificial sweetener of any kind.

At the buffet coffee stations, the sugar is not near the coffee dispensers. You have to go to a table to find a little dish with sugar and sweeteners and take it from there.

My fave is Splenda but often not found. Even the 'blue' packets were few and far between. Also, FYI, in the buffet sometimes a staff person comes around with a cart that has ice tea, lemonade and water. I asked for an ice tea and it was sweetened. I wasn't expecting that. Next time I knew what to ask.

Our steward gave us two boxes of tissues. He must have had a premonition that my dh would  have to visit the medical center six times. It started with food poisoning last week with the scallops. It has been a rough cruise.

Btw both doctors and the nurses in the medical center have been great. High marks for their care. They were very compassionate and talkative after a few visits.

Edited by Markanddonna

For sure they don't have it on European sailings.  They do have a powder that I think contains cyclamates.  

I can't have a lot of sugar, so I typically bring liquid Spenda.  I've also used this, which might work well for you.  It's liquid Stevia.  I not only use these in coffee and such, but in skinny margaritas and other cocktails that I ask to be made with no sugar.
https://amzn.to/3JH7cyq

71DThFEJeyL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 1

Sweetner-my hubby brings his own packets (they travel well). 

MSC discontinued providing boxes of tissues in the cabins during covid. They were throwing boxes upon boxes out every cruise. They did not want tissues to be the reasons people caught covid. They did not know if  boxes  would have been last  touched any an infected passenger.  And in their cleaning/sanitizing cabins between cruise weeks they were throwing each box out. Kindly request a box from your steward and they shall be yours. 

On the wash cloths, I've cruised several cruises and never have them missing-again just ask the cabin steward and they shall be yours....Almost anything is possible with a little kindness!

Edited by mmbcater
  • Like 1