Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

***Sorry if this "review" hasn't been as fast and furious as in the past. I've just been trying to take a lot of time out for myself to just relax and go with the flow... I'm sure we'll get to almost everything before it's all over.

We're around for whatever ride you're willing to give us. You paid for it, you're experiencing it. Don't ever apologize to a bunch of internet voyeurs living through your experience. We'll take what we can get and be happy it! 

Now, enjoy Los Lobos!!

• Like 33

Just now, sid_9169 said:

I'll be using my Platinum coupon for Los Lobos, so I won't be able to go too big. I'm saving my last SDP meal for Cagney's tomorrow.

Looking forward to report and pics.  I’m using my coupon there on Sunday and it’s another like Onda that’s new for me. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I just booked Los Lobos for six o'clock... No other plans this evening. There seems to be availability pretty much anywhere except for peak time between six and seven thirty.

Please let me know if they still have guacamole! That was really gooood.

• Like 4

Why do they have to grab your napkin and place in on your lap? I'm going to be wiping my face with this, and you've already touched every single person in this places stuff. I wish that they would just let me deal with MY OWN napkin...

• Like 12
  • Haha 14

17 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Why do they have to grab your napkin and place in on your lap? I'm going to be wiping my face with this, and you've already touched every single person in this places stuff. I wish that they would just let me deal with MY OWN napkin...

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

This lady about twelve feet away has been coughing her lungs out ever since she sat down. I mean about a hundred times at least. I'm considering abandoning the rest of my dinner and going to the buffet...

Offer her your napkin...

• Like 3
  • Haha 21

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

This lady about twelve feet away has been coughing her lungs out ever since she sat down. I mean about a hundred times at least. I'm considering abandoning the rest of my dinner and going to the buffet...

I bring big scarfs and when people on the plane or in dining area are coughing up lungs.

I wrap myself in a large scarf to try and ward off air germs. But you may not look great like that.

How about a hoodie with face/ nose protection.

Just saying.......................

• Like 2