Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

This lady about twelve feet away has been coughing her lungs out ever since she sat down. I mean about a hundred times at least. I'm considering abandoning the rest of my dinner and going to the buffet...

I would of left after the first 10 coughs

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Coughing lady just coughed until she puked right there on the table, and I'm not even joking... She's obviously got some kind of serious medical condition, and of course I'm sympathetic. Haz mat team en route...

Oh no. I can’t imagine being there. I would be doing the same thing witnessing that. Poor gal. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

This lady about twelve feet away has been coughing her lungs out ever since she sat down. I mean about a hundred times at least. I'm considering abandoning the rest of my dinner and going to the buffet...

On our cruise last month I was chatting with a lady at the pool. Conversation turned to germs, flus etc. She said before she flys or is in a crowd she rubs neosporin around her nostrils. She’s a teacher and said she hasn’t been sick since doing this for 6 years. Found it kind of interesting. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

On our cruise last month I was chatting with a lady at the pool. Conversation turned to germs, flus etc. She said before she flys or is in a crowd she rubs neosporin around her nostrils. She’s a teacher and said she hasn’t been sick since doing this for 6 years. Found it kind of interesting. 

My husband recently had major surgery.  They had him rub prescription antibiotic in his nostrils for a couple of days before and the morning of the operation.  

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Haz mat team. You thought I was joking, didn't you? They literally just put every single thing on the table, including the plates, candle, everything in a red plastic bag...

PXL_20230209_235955286.jpg

That could have been an allergic reaction to something. I remember having a vegetarian pasta dish at a function once and had to make a dash to the bathroom because it had red peppers hidden in the tomato sauce. Capsicums (sweet pepper) = losing my dinner, chili’s = skin reaction. 

24 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Coughing lady just coughed until she puked right there on the table, and I'm not even joking... She's obviously got some kind of serious medical condition, and of course I'm sympathetic. Haz mat team en route...

I’m having a hard time being sympathetic.  If she was coughing as hard and long as you stated, she should have left long before she threw up.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

I once read somewhere that an actress said that she and her friends do this whenever they fly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Edit. I hope she is ok and not choking on anything. I guess this means you need to drink more alcohol to kill off any stray germs. 

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Oh lord. Why is there no button for "GROSS"?

• Like 12

That happened to us once and we asked to be moved to another table and they obliged.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, bluetardis said:

@sid_9169 I hope they gave you dinner for free, since you didn’t get to eat much…Poor lady, but nasty situation 

Agreed - they should have comped you. I'm sorry the woman didn't feel well, and I'm glad they sent out a hazmat team to clean up - but you shouldn't have had to deal with it.

• Like 6