Past Guest Offer: Three Extra Latitudes Points Per Night.

603NHCruiser

28 minutes ago, davencl said:

The terms and conditions page has been updated to clarify.  It is the same as previous offer.  Triple points only on limited sailings stated finally in the offer.   I don't understand why it took so long to correct.  However I just read it more carefully.   It also shows the March 31st expiration date, so who knows???

This is by clicking on Latitude offers under my profile

THREE EXTRA LATITUDES POINTS PER NIGHT ON SELECT CRUISES
Booking Window: April 1 - May 31, 2023 11:59 pm EST
Applicable sailings: Fleetwide - 3+ night sailings in 2023 only

2 minutes ago, kessdarln said:

This is by clicking on Latitude offers under my profile

THREE EXTRA LATITUDES POINTS PER NIGHT ON SELECT CRUISES
Booking Window: April 1 - May 31, 2023 11:59 pm EST
Applicable sailings: Fleetwide - 3+ night sailings in 2023 only

OK now I'm seeing the same.  Glad it's corrected.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 6:58 AM, MagnoliaBlossom said:

When cruise lines started allowing people to buy access to early boarding, etc.  it opened the doors to this diluted value of loyalty.   CCL started withFTTF, now NCL has it too.  It’s just a way to pick up a few extra dollars but it is another means of classism.

And Royal C has "The Key".

2 minutes ago, mistertomatoe said:

The dates still overlap with the 2 points one and the links to cruises are the same. This don’t smell right. 

Yes I give up.  It's back to no details and links to same cruises.  Was fixed for a few hours. Now broke again. 🙂 🙂 

1 minute ago, davencl said:

Yes I give up.  It's back to no details and links to same cruises.  Was fixed for a few hours. Now broke again. 🙂 🙂 

Haha ok I’m not crazy then. When I checked shortly after you posted I wasn’t seeing a change and it was exactly what is here. But then I got sidetracked and forgot to mention it. Maybe by morning they will have their acts together. Bahaha JK. Guess it’s gonna be a phone call to guest services tmrw!! Yay for me. 

I just got off a 16 night transatlantic.  I upgraded (paying, not bidding) to a suite, and it had two extra points per night, so 64 points.

Regarding my prior post on hoping they don't give out so many points that "everyone" is special, the cruise had over 900 Platinum members on board.  900 out of 1,700 or so passengers.  I tried to get the behind the scenes ship tour, but they only offered a few with 20 people on each.  Despite having a suite and concierge help, I could not get the tour.  I did note they were selling the tour like an excursion for $89!

• Like 2

I am booked on a July 7-17 cruise in the Med/Greek Isles.  Right now I have LATDBLX on my confirmation.  Should I qualify for LATRIPLE on this booking?  I am very confused.  My PCC doesn't seem to think that I do (claims never to have heard of this code)

8 minutes ago, arochon1 said:

I am booked on a July 7-17 cruise in the Med/Greek Isles.  Right now I have LATDBLX on my confirmation.  Should I qualify for LATRIPLE on this booking?  I am very confused.  My PCC doesn't seem to think that I do (claims never to have heard of this code)

Doubtful.  And the issue is qualified, not qualify as you are now past final payment.  So you would only have qualified if you had booked or repriced an eligible cruise prior to final payment and during the promo.

From Feb1 through Mar 31, Dawn, Gem, Getaway and Star in Europe, Jewel and Spirit in  Alaska were eligible

1 hour ago, arochon1 said:

I did a couple of checks, the 3 extra are still the same ships as last month, others get two. 

On 4/19/2023 at 2:32 PM, itsnotjustme said:

I tried to get the behind the scenes ship tour, but they only offered a few with 20 people on each.  Despite having a suite and concierge help, I could not get the tour.  I did note they were selling the tour like an excursion for $89!

The $89 tour is much better since it goes to the Engine Control Room and Bridge, and comes with a free photo for you on the bridge.

The free tour is nearly pointless unless you want to see the back of the theatre, the galley, on the laundry room. It's cool to do once, but it looks very similar on all the ships.  The paid tour visits all of these places too.

7 hours ago, yankprintster said:

The $89 tour is much better since it goes to the Engine Control Room and Bridge, and comes with a free photo for you on the bridge.

The free tour is nearly pointless unless you want to see the back of the theatre, the galley, on the laundry room. It's cool to do once, but it looks very similar on all the ships.  The paid tour visits all of these places too.

One persons opinion and why pay that much?  The tours are pretty similar for the free one but they do vary ship to ship.  Here it was a perk yet, again, they can't/won't provide advertised perks.

12 hours ago, yankprintster said:

Do all ships have a bridge viewing room? 

My husband, daughter and husband's cousin paid $129 last month on the Epic for a three hour tour.  They said it was worth it.    Then a few days later, my daughter was invited for a private tour with the Chief Engineer by the Captain--she was allowed to take my husband and husband's cousin with her.  That tour was about an hour and was free.   

i haven't been on the pearl, but, at least on the gem, the "viewing room" is a very small room  that has a glass window in it through which you can indeed see the bridge. it's rather lackluster... it's a relatively small space with a chair or two and some photos and memorabilia. and it's open to all passengers during posted hours; you don't have to be on a tour to go in there.

i think there is a mini-blind or curtain that they draw closed once viewing hours are over; not sure if they actually close the room itself.

On 2/7/2023 at 6:26 AM, njkate said:

The sailings for the triple points are limited only the Spirit and Jewel for Alaska.

We just got off the Jewel doing the Mexican Riviera and got 4x points. I had no idea I was going to get those points...I was expecting 14, but got 28!

I just got a reminder email on the Latitudes offers:

”Extra Bonus Points: Three additional points per night on 3+ night sailings on select 2023 Alaska, Europe & Transatlantic ships. Other restrictions may apply. ”

With a link to the terms and conditions where IT IS STILL NOT FIXED!!! How does this same company handle a ship that runs aground, or hits an iceberg, or has a power outage? 🤔 

On 4/20/2023 at 1:48 AM, arochon1 said:

Hi I have my confirmation and I cannot see LATDBLX on it - though when I booked through NCL they said I qualified for double latitude points . Where on the invoice is this shown ? ...thanks

3 hours ago, mistertomatoe said:

I just got a reminder email on the Latitudes offers:

”Extra Bonus Points: Three additional points per night on 3+ night sailings on select 2023 Alaska, Europe & Transatlantic ships. Other restrictions may apply. ”

With a link to the terms and conditions where IT IS STILL NOT FIXED!!! How does this same company handle a ship that runs aground, or hits an iceberg, or has a power outage? 🤔 

Fortunately, the captain/crew are trained to do their jobs, which is to maintain and drive the ship.

From what I can gather (based on my IT experience), my guess is that their system is so patched up that it's difficult to impossible to make simple changes anymore.  That plus a total lack of communication.

46 minutes ago, room with a view said:

Hi I have my confirmation and I cannot see LATDBLX on it - though when I booked through NCL they said I qualified for double latitude points . Where on the invoice is this shown ? ...thanks

You can request a copy of your invoice. The promo codes should show up on the upper-right corner of the invoice. When I booked my cruise last December, there was no extra Latitude point bonus. I made some changes to my booking last week since the price dropped lower and the LATRIPLE shows up on my new invoice. I preserved my original booking date, so I am still paying the old DSC rate (if I prepaid before embarkation). 

image.png.7c3c231f85738f8738f24234c444cd40.png