Panorama Trans-Pacific Cruises

edspec

3 hours ago, edspec said:

I didn't see an announcement but this morning noticed on Cruise Plum that the Panorama will be doing 18 and 25 day Trans-Pacific cruises in the fall of 2024.  Have a hold on the 25 day.

I have a hold on the 25 day also.  When it first came out on Wednesday, it was arriving in Seattle.  Then yesterday it was taken down, and this morning it’s back up, arriving in Long Beach instead of Seattle.

3 hours ago, edspec said:

I didn't see an announcement but this morning noticed on Cruise Plum that the Panorama will be doing 18 and 25 day Trans-Pacific cruises in the fall of 2024.  Have a hold on the 25 day.

Hi @edspec🙂

Here is the recent post/ongoing discussion from 2 days ago that another member mentioned a few comments above. I'll drop it below.

🍹

8 hours ago, CruiseMark said:

The Panorama Transpacific cruises must be popular. Carnival just raised the prices!  My 25 day cruise has gone up $300 in the last two days for the identical balcony cabin category. 

this isnt really a bad thing, especially if Carnival sees that they can do longer cruises that have  huge demand. I dont want them to become Holland America, but some people want something different than the same ports, and view cruising as traveling rather than vacationing. Royal Caribbean sends their ships on some really long cruises.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

They are doing this to do a dry dock for the two ships, they are not going to make Carnival HAL or Princess (in terms of itineraries).

for the panorama? didnt realize it had to be drydocked already, but in 2024 it will be 5 years old if im thinking correctly.

21 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

New paint job and who knows what else.

panorama will likely be one of the last ships (if not the last ship) to get the new livery. Was it not the newest ship directly before the shutdown?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

New paint job and who knows what else.

and I just saw in your sig. that you have an upcoming cruise on Elation. It was in the drydock in freeport having work done. If it was like Paradise condition wise, you should have a fine cruise. DW and I quite liked paradise, and were actually shocked that Carnival put USB charger ports in the cabins. 

11 hours ago, UPNYGuy said:

and I just saw in your sig. that you have an upcoming cruise on Elation. It was in the drydock in freeport having work done. If it was like Paradise condition wise, you should have a fine cruise. DW and I quite liked paradise, and were actually shocked that Carnival put USB charger ports in the cabins. 

Already went on her, had a great cruise

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UPNYGuy said:

My signature was out of date.  Your post reminded me to update it.  Thanks

• Like 1

20 hours ago, UPNYGuy said:

panorama will likely be one of the last ships (if not the last ship) to get the new livery. Was it not the newest ship directly before the shutdown?

Has the Vista gotten the new paint job?  As of 2 months ago I didn’t think she had gotten it?