New website.

Riocca

34 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Mine shows $150, but also says Guests 1,2 so I assume it means $150 each, $300 each, which is what I expected.

1 hour ago, combine said:

Thanks Denise. Interesting as I do see that page but thought these were add ons you could choose ?  $150 shown, is not the total sum we had allocated or even what we have left  as I (thankfully) booked some excursions prior to the web change. Not to worry I’ll  wait till I’m onboard. On the plus side this afternoon our Travel Agent emailed me the Guest Ticket booklet with pre booked excursions listed, the usual port directions and health  advisory notes and our boarding passes. No luggage tags but we know thats not a problem . Thanks. 

👋Hi!

We also have random $150 per person or per cabin (not sure) OBC credit showing on our account.

Not sure what it's from as it doesn't match up with anything we were supposed to receive.

I printed a copy of it.😊

41 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Mine shows $150, but also says Guests 1,2 so I assume it means $150 each, $300 each, which is what I expected.

But is there anywhere that shows the remaining balance, or have you not spent any yet?

(I think this is just a line to show the "opening" position)

Hello!

N

16 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

But is there anywhere that shows the remaining balance, or have you not spent any yet?

No.. nothing to show any OBC that we used to for shorex booked online before the website overhaul.

We used it all up so I'm not surprised it doesn't appear.  There is no remaining balance.

42 minutes ago, Sleep7 said:

👋Hi!

We also have random $150 per person or per cabin (not sure) OBC credit showing on our account.

Not sure what it's from as it doesn't match up with anything we were supposed to receive.

I printed a copy of it.😊

I think if you’re expecting  $150 obc per person it answers the question, but that $150 is on all 3 of my bookings and bears no resemblance to what I actually have. Time will tell ! 🤞

• Like 2

Yes! Time will tell. We are sailing very soon so I will post and let you know.

Also.. I have been trying in vain for weeks to get arrival transfers and I just got an email from Azamara asking for my flight info so things are moving along! Yay!!

17 minutes ago, Sleep7 said:

Yes! Time will tell. We are sailing very soon so I will post and let you know.

Also.. I have been trying in vain for weeks to get arrival transfers and I just got an email from Azamara asking for my flight info so things are moving along! Yay!!

Excellent news. We are also on 22 Apr and 29 Apr. Ive clicked on , chosen a time and booked for the end of cruise transfer to airport on 6 May, but payment system all over the place requesting random silly amount so will sort that out later also.  ! 

Edited by combine
  • Like 2

Ooh a message from Carol Cabezas just now !

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white

Dear Azamara Guest,

I want to personally thank you for your continued loyalty and support through the transition to our new website. I am happy to share that we have migrated all future bookings to our new system and we are working diligently to ensure the integrity of your existing bookings. 

We are seeing discrepancies on a portion of bookings made before March 15th, 2023. Our team is currently focused on auditing these bookings and remains dedicated to resolving any errors that appear online.

Understandably, you may have questions related to your booking. Please rest assured that: 

1. All future reservations will be honored at the rate originally booked, including applied promotions and discounts.

2. We are still working on connecting loyalty information and future cruise information in your guest online account on Azamara.com. Your loyalty tier and points will remain the same. Please use the Account Login Help Form if you need immediate assistance connecting a future reservation.

3. We have not loaded past cruise history. This will be an ongoing effort through June, and we will provide future updates on progress.
  4. If you have a pending deposit or balance due, we will send you a payment link to pay the appropriate amount once your booking has been reconciled. Please contact your travel professional if you have any pending payments or further questions.

We kindly request your patience and confidence in our team’s diligent effort to respond to all requests. Protecting your reservations is our number one priority. In order to most effectively and efficiently serve our guests, we are currently assisting those with sailings within 120 days. In the meantime, if you have questions, please refer to our frequently asked questions for more information. We will reach out soon with additional updates.

Thank you for your loyalty and continued support. I look forward to seeing you on board in the future.

Sincerely,

signature-carol
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, combine said:

Excellent news. We are also on 22 Apr and 29 Apr. Ive clicked on , chosen a time and booked for the end of cruise transfer to airport on 6 May, but payment system all over the place requesting random silly amount so will sort that out later also.  ! 

Oh! So nice! Cruising so soon just like us.

I really feel very confident that by the time we board things will be sorted out and that Azamara will do whatever they can to rectify any mistakes that might still be there.😊

• Like 1

Does anyone know if we need to upload travel documents (passport, vaccination card, etc) or additional information on the website before embarkation? Or is this all done in person due to no online check-in? I saw a small documents tab on the account portion of the website but kept getting error messages when trying to upload.

I am going on Silversea later this year and they had a much more extensive list of documents and information required, which I successfully uploaded. On Silversea, these documents were required within 2 weeks of embarkation, which is coming up for my Azamara cruise and has me nervous. Any ideas? Tried to call but lines are closed due to high volume... 

4 minutes ago, combine said:

Ooh a message from Carol Cabezas just now !

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white

Dear Azamara Guest,

I want to personally thank you for your continued loyalty and support through the transition to our new website. I am happy to share that we have migrated all future bookings to our new system and we are working diligently to ensure the integrity of your existing bookings. 

We are seeing discrepancies on a portion of bookings made before March 15th, 2023. Our team is currently focused on auditing these bookings and remains dedicated to resolving any errors that appear online.

Understandably, you may have questions related to your booking. Please rest assured that: 

1. All future reservations will be honored at the rate originally booked, including applied promotions and discounts.

2. We are still working on connecting loyalty information and future cruise information in your guest online account on Azamara.com. Your loyalty tier and points will remain the same. Please use the Account Login Help Form if you need immediate assistance connecting a future reservation.

3. We have not loaded past cruise history. This will be an ongoing effort through June, and we will provide future updates on progress.
  4. If you have a pending deposit or balance due, we will send you a payment link to pay the appropriate amount once your booking has been reconciled. Please contact your travel professional if you have any pending payments or further questions.

We kindly request your patience and confidence in our team’s diligent effort to respond to all requests. Protecting your reservations is our number one priority. In order to most effectively and efficiently serve our guests, we are currently assisting those with sailings within 120 days. In the meantime, if you have questions, please refer to our frequently asked questions for more information. We will reach out soon with additional updates.

Thank you for your loyalty and continued support. I look forward to seeing you on board in the future.

Sincerely,

signature-carol

Quite incredible they didn't manage to work "sorry" into any of that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cruiser6270 said:

Quite incredible they didn't manage to work "sorry" into any of that.

I thought it was a good and factual email. Not sure sorry is appropriate, but rather putting peoples minds at rest that they are working hard to sort and nobody is going to lose out. 

Phil 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I thought it was a good and factual email. Not sure sorry is appropriate, but rather putting peoples minds at rest that they are working hard to sort and nobody is going to lose out. 

Phil 

I'm most definitely sure that an "I'm sorry” or “I apologize” was appropriate in the very first sentence or two of her first wide email blast to customers since this fiasco under HER watch! I would have appreciated her sincerity to own up to Azamara's horrendous transition/account migration planning and execution.  Instead, it shows no guts whatsoever and just another example of meaningless corporate-speak. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sleep7 said:

👋Hi!

I printed a copy of it.😊

Ours is part of the ‘Essentials’ package that was the promotion on our cruise when we booked it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

No we haven’t spent any yet as our cruise isn’t until November. We want to book excursions but can’t see all the details on some of them.

9 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Phil 

I would feel reassured with the wording of this email If I had received it.  Sadly not.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, journeyazamara said:

Does anyone know if we need to upload travel documents (passport, vaccination card, etc) or additional information on the website before embarkation? Or is this all done in person due to no online check-in? I saw a small documents tab on the account portion of the website but kept getting error messages when trying to upload.

I am going on Silversea later this year and they had a much more extensive list of documents and information required, which I successfully uploaded. On Silversea, these documents were required within 2 weeks of embarkation, which is coming up for my Azamara cruise and has me nervous. Any ideas? Tried to call but lines are closed due to high volume... 

I tried to upload documents and a photo too, but couldn’t get it to work. Don’t worry about it, they will check your documents at check in just before embarkation

9 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Phil 

I understand from reports of a TA webinar in another platform that 52000 of the bookings migrated from RC contained errors, that’s a lot of bookings that have to be manually checked.

The email is carefully worded so as not to blame the quality of information on the old system, out of 5 bookings I have one that has an incorrect invoice amount however although the other totals are correct the invoice information is incomprehensible so I think there’s a lot more information that needs correcting.

8 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

We got it in the UK

We did not and we have a number of live bookings. We were getting emails up to now, looks like we’ve fallen off AGAIN 😡

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Riocca said:

I understand from reports of a TA webinar in another platform that 52000 of the bookings migrated from RC contained errors, that’s a lot of bookings that have to be manually checked.

The email is carefully worded so as not to blame the quality of information on the old system, out of 5 bookings I have one that has an incorrect invoice amount however although the other totals are correct the invoice information is incomprehensible so I think there’s a lot more information that needs correcting.

I suspect for now, the lawyers will be managing the wording as there are bound to be repercussions from this saga and they won’t want to prejudice that.  However maybe regular updates would be good eg every Thursday they share progress. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I tried to upload documents and a photo too, but couldn’t get it to work. Don’t worry about it, they will check your documents at check in just before embarkation

On our recent cruise the police required us to produce our boarding pass before allowing us on to the pier. Not sure what would have happened if we didn't have it.