New website.

Riocca

I would like to book another cruise with Azamara but I am waiting for the dust to settle. I am not someone who ignores errors/incorrect information. It's just the control freak in me and I know it would nag at me and spoil my overall anticipation.  I hope by the end of this month we are back to regular service and I feel confident to book again. Until then I can shop around as there is still thankfully a lot of choice out there. Azamara is not doing us a favour by taking our money. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, islandwoman said:

.....Two days ago, I disembarked from a 35 day B2B on Azamara Quest.  My website account still says that I have "No future cruises", no past cruises, and no status. I will not bother to send in any more forms. Nor will I bother to book any more Azamara cruises until and unless this mess is fixed. 😢

How was the cruise?

2 hours ago, kml246 said:

On board Onward since Saturday. I already reported on embarkation and how easy it was to update our loyalty status at Guest Relations after boarding.

Kevin & Nan 

Don't forget to also update your status with the Loyalty/Future-cruises rep onboard.  We failed to do that on the first of our B2B and as a result, didn't receive an invitation to the Loyalty party. 

• Like 1

For those who are not seeing any loyalty level or cruises are you trying both systems? Worth trying the following:

First ensure you clear all Azamara cookies, this is important, then log in on the following https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/#/gen-ctg-search-page if you’re account has transferred then you will see details at the top of the page. Then open the drop down “Club Programs” and see what’s there, we are seeing multiple entries including the correct one.

Will be interesting to see how many people have the correct information on the Seaware site as opposed to Azamara.com.

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

For those who are not seeing any loyalty level or cruises are you trying both systems? Worth trying the following:

First ensure you clear all Azamara cookies, this is important, then log in on the following https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/#/gen-ctg-search-page if you’re account has transferred then you will see details at the top of the page. Then open the drop down “Club Programs” and see what’s there, we are seeing multiple entries including the correct one.

Will be interesting to see how many people have the correct information on the Seaware site as opposed to Azamara.com.

Thanks.

When I did that I got

Error:  Verified email is not unique.

Which as a SWAG, sounds like they suddenly have multiple accounts with same email.  But doesn't explain why my upcoming cruises are correct (including 2 we've finished in the last month), but Circle # and status are wrong.

I think I'll go back to what I was doing, i.e., ignoring all this until closer to our next sailings, which are almost 6 months away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

Since my account appeared to get fixed over the weekend, my loyalty status and point totals are the same when logging in on both sites.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Don't forget to also update your status with the Loyalty/Future-cruises rep onboard.  We failed to do that on the first of our B2B and as a result, didn't receive an invitation to the Loyalty party. 

Thanks, received our invite last night. 

1 hour ago, crzrr said:

Since my account appeared to get fixed over the weekend, my loyalty status and point totals are the same when logging in on both sites.

That’s good to hear, out of curiosity on the Seaware site do you see multiple accounts or just the correct one?

Just been looking at the Explora CC forum it’s interesting to see that there’s a number of posts relating to functionality and errors on the website/ online system which of course is also Versonix Seaware. 
Once all the migration issues have been sorted we could have other issues to deal with, makes you wonder how much programming time Versonix allocates each client.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riocca said:

Mine is the same on both and is wrong on both!

15 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Mine is the same on both and is wrong on both!

Mine is the same on both……..both wrong.  I did however receive an email today, saying they were sorry that they never responded to first inquiry about OBC from May, but assured me they think it is resolved, but it is not…….  So it appears that Azamara is very concerned, but not concerned enough to take action to resolve the mistake.  Looks like I mill need to call to attempt to get the OBC corrected.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

Mine is the same on both……..both wrong.  I did however receive an email today, saying they were sorry that they never responded to first inquiry about OBC from May, but assured me they think it is resolved, but it is not…….  So it appears that Azamara is very concerned, but not concerned enough to take action to resolve the mistake.  Looks like I mill need to call to attempt to get the OBC corrected.

You really don't need to worry about the OBC. It was updated within 36 hours of boarding Saturday and it is correct. Guest Services on board has been extremely helpful. 

Kevin 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ECCruise said:

Thanks.

When I did that I got

Error:  Verified email is not unique.

My husband is getting that same message when he tries to log-in.  He has never been able to see our upcoming cruise and shows no loyalty status.  On the other hand, my information is correct using my log-in…except no OBC is showing.

8 hours ago, uktog said:

In the scheme of things that is an extremely minor problem and hardly surprising. It happening on my account it’s no big deal. It will be caused by the fact they are still working on fixes and the resets require them to clear down log ins. That’s not unique to Azamara happens regularly on many websites I know including work ones. 

So no reason to get worked up over this. It’s actually better for the security of your passwords if you use them elsewhere anyway 

Agree, but with all the promises that thing will be fixed "soon", they have no credibility whatsoever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kml246 said:

You really don't need to worry about the OBC. It was updated within 36 hours of boarding Saturday and it is correct. Guest Services on board has been extremely helpful. 

Kevin 

Why would anyone hope that everything is OK and spend time onboard to correct whatever isn't?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Why would anyone hope that everything is OK and spend time onboard to correct whatever isn't?

Honestly, we hoped everything we would be OK onboard, and after spending a few minutes verifying same with GR, it was.  Had to verify TA OBC on one (the other was fine) and after a couple of days it appeared on the account.  The time agging over it beforehand wouldn't be worth the little time spent onboard, for us.

YMMV, though, since evidently some folks did have some issues onboard.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Because we'd already made our final, non-refundable payment before Azamara started this "upgrade".

Edited by islandwoman
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, kml246 said:

Kevin 

Thanks for the reassurance. Did you happen to have any ShorEx booked via CC that was reimbursed to the card? I’m concerned about not being able to use the Essentials OBC that is limited to excursions if we pay in advance with our CC for our last tour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riocca said:

That’s good to hear, out of curiosity on the Seaware site do you see multiple accounts or just the correct one?

Just the correct one.  And just the old Celebrity/Azamara loyalty number.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Because we'd already made our final, non-refundable payment before Azamara started this "upgrade".

Exactly my point.  The idea that we just board without having everything confirmed is unsettling to me. The idea that I would have to spend any time onboard cleaning this up is unpleasant for me.  And the message that their outright dismal customer service just speaks volumes to me about how they look upon me as a customer.  I can't get answers, I can't get reassurance on shore excursion that have doubled in prices since we booked, that it will be adjusted.  I think that Azamara should seriously be meeting to come up with some form of compensation.  For the last week I have called numerous times during the day and get the recording that they are not taking calls - call back tomorrow.  What happened to the new team on the phones that Carol sent a letter about?  It clearly was not true.  I have lost complete trust in this company.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, babykay said:

Exactly my point.  The idea that we just board without having everything confirmed is unsettling to me. The idea that I would have to spend any time onboard cleaning this up is unpleasant for me.  And the message that their outright dismal customer service just speaks volumes to me about how they look upon me as a customer.  I can't get answers, I can't get reassurance on shore excursion that have doubled in prices since we booked, that it will be adjusted.  I think that Azamara should seriously be meeting to come up with some form of compensation.  For the last week I have called numerous times during the day and get the recording that they are not taking calls - call back tomorrow.  What happened to the new team on the phones that Carol sent a letter about?  It clearly was not true.  I have lost complete trust in this company.  

When and where are you trying to call?  Last week I had no problem.  Called in twice and got through immediately when the call center opened and had about a 10 minute wait later on in the morning.

• Like 3

I am struggling to see why any compensation is needed - compensation would only be relevant if people had lost money or were unable to go on an excursion they had previously paid for. You cannot tell the new teams are not on the phones - they could be and other experienced agents  are working behind the scenes doing manual adjustments.

Yes, its not great, its not perfect but until I am financially "let down" in a tangible way I do not lose trust.  But maybe thats because of how I am (and also I know I am insured, have consumer legislation protection and have bigger things in life to worry about)

Sorry if that is harsh but its how it is for me. There is no concrete evidence money I have paid away to Azamara is not safe at this moment in time

Edited by uktog
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, babykay said:

Only thing I don’t understand is that when you book either on the old or new system Azamara immediately produces a booking confirmation showing full details of the booking including offers and OBC. Only thing missing currently is the value of OBC it’s just showing as a coupon. 
When payment is made they provide another confirmation showing that the payment has been made. Booking direct I receive this while I’m still talking to the agent so that I can check the details.

If I’m receiving this then if you are using a travel agent then they must be receiving the same information and should pass it on to their customer.

Previously this is all that I required and I always had a copy with me when travelling, checking in was nice to do but as has been said recently not essential.

• Like 2