New website.

Riocca

19 minutes ago, jwilcox said:

Exactly what I said a few posts above yours. Still hoping someone can tell me how to do this.

On the WC we book and store or save tours.then go to  phone call Azamara.someone answers.give booking number and tell them what tours . Done.paid. Easy

9 minutes ago, Roel94 said:

On the WC we book and store or save tours.then go to  phone call Azamara.someone answers.give booking number and tell them what tours . Done.paid. Easy

This is not my idea of easy.😕

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

I think it’s a feature of the Versonix Seaware system which offers best in category as other cruise lines using it seem to be the same, however the same system used onboard has the ability to show available cabins so we can only hope that it is an option that could be implemented for the general website.

You can get to available cabins but it’s a real pain, you need to go through the booking process until you see the allocated cabin then there’s a pencil and pad icon if you press on that a list of cabins in that category becomes available. However it’s important not to save the details if you’re signed in as it will save it to your account and I can’t see a way of removing it.

Thanks Riocca.

A lot of faff and a tad worrying if you saved it by mistake.  I did get as far as you said but didn’t spot the pen and pad.

44 minutes ago, tgg said:

This is not my idea of easy.😕

Nor mine! But I do have about 14 tours booked.

pi found Greece was easier to book as only a 10 day cruise  x3. Doing over 70 ports not easy. But I have manage to reach Azamara 

the hard part getting And staying on,.. if I can do that I know tour 

the new Explora using same company. 

1 hour ago, jwilcox said:

Exactly what I said a few posts above yours. Still hoping someone can tell me how to do this.

I got just this sort of issue when I tried to book an airport transfer (they are shown separately from excursions on the new system).  There was no payment screen or option, and I hoped it would be deducted from OBC and that we'd square it all off when onboard.

Yesterday my travel agent called to say that it was on their invoice from Azamara!  He was going to contact them to check that i could be paid from OBC, but I've not heard back yet.

Perhaps the instructions only work as written if you book direct?

5 hours ago, Riocca said:

I think it’s a feature of the Versonix Seaware system which offers best in category as other cruise lines using it seem to be the same, however the same system used onboard has the ability to show available cabins so we can only hope that it is an option that could be implemented for the general website.

You can get to available cabins but it’s a real pain, you need to go through the booking process until you see the allocated cabin then there’s a pencil and pad icon if you press on that a list of cabins in that category becomes available. However it’s important not to save the details if you’re signed in as it will save it to your account and I can’t see a way of removing it.

This works for me but the list was of 5 club continent suites so I don’t know if that is the total inventory available.

Really appreciate the time you took to describe your system.

22 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I booked another cruise today, and now when I sign in to my account I can see both my upcoming cruises - before I couldn’t see any! Still haven’t got my loyalty level right though, but things do seem to be improving.

Was that one of the cruises on the 20% off Loyalty discount? If so did you manage ok to get the correct pricing either direct with Azamara or a TA? 
Thanks

23 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I booked another cruise today, and now when I sign in to my account I can see both my upcoming cruises - before I couldn’t see any! Still haven’t got my loyalty level right though, but things do seem to be improving.

We too are waiting to get our Loyalty points reinstated from zero to nearly 1000.  Supposedly someone in the Loyalty Dept is working on it 😞 

2 hours ago, gymfreak said:

Was that one of the cruises on the 20% off Loyalty discount? If so did you manage ok to get the correct pricing either direct with Azamara or a TA? 
Thanks

It was one of those. I used my TA (happens to be my daughter) and she got me the full 20% discount - I checked the price when I searched without my details. The price I got was 20% off that.  I gave her all my information - Azamara Circle numbers & loyalty level etc (which are wrong on the website). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, capsplace said:

We too are waiting to get our Loyalty points reinstated from zero to nearly 1000.  Supposedly someone in the Loyalty Dept is working on it 😞 

Interestingly, now if I login and click on Manage My Reservation in one of my Upcoming Cruises, then on the little person icon top right, then on My Profile, then on Club Programs, it shows two Azamara Circle entries for me. One has the correct (old) loyalty number, level and points and the other has the incorrect information that’s been there almost since the transition.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Interestingly, now if I login and click on Manage My Reservation in one of my Upcoming Cruises, then on the little person icon top right, then on My Profile, then on Club Programs, it shows two Azamara Circle entries for me. One has the correct (old) loyalty number, level and points and the other has the incorrect information that’s been there almost since the transition.

This is exactly what I experienced, originally in Azamara.com I had the correct information but in the Seaware account it was a different number and incorrect loyalty level. When they copied the correct information into the Seaware account everything looked ok but as with your account the temporary number was still there, then Azamara.com although it showed all of my future cruises correctly picked up the temporary number and level. I asked Azamara to delete the temporary number this was done within a week and everything was resolved and has functioned well since.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Ours just show the new loyalty acct numbers and 0 points and Preview.  I’ll wait a week and call.  

6 hours ago, capsplace said:

Well, you seem to be a step ahead of us, almost 1300 points missing still in spite of sending

pre-transfer screen grabs.

Loyalty at Preview instead of Discoverer Plus.

Almost all was correct until several weeks after the transfer. (Points missing from February cruise.)

Good luck!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

Well, you seem to be a step ahead of us, almost 1300 points missing still in spite of sending

pre-transfer screen grabs.

Loyalty at Preview instead of Discoverer Plus.

Almost all was correct until several weeks after the transfer. (Points missing from February cruise.)

Good luck!

Same to you!  I sent screen shots also.  Based upon your remarks, I just lost a bit of hope.

Is it time to fill out another "Future Bookings & Loyalty Support Form" ?  After four months, Azamara still doesn't have my loyalty level, points, or past cruises in my online account. I have already filled out the form five times.  Since then, two months have passed during which I have taken two more Azamara cruises. The most recent time I heard from Azamara, I was told that the website would be fixed by the end of June. 🤣  Is it time to fill out another Loyalty Support Form, or would I just be wasting my time and causing myself unnecessary aggravation?  

3 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Is it time to fill out another Loyalty Support Form, or would I just be wasting my time and causing myself unnecessary aggravation?  

I vote that you’d just be wasting your time. From what I’ve read (I forget exactly where), they just started a Loyalty team last week. Maybe give it a few more weeks???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

I just checked and it's the same for me although they seem to be looking at my old number rather than the new one. I've sent an email to loyalty. See what happens. 

Phil 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, capsplace said:

Same to you!  I sent screen shots also.  Based upon your remarks, I just lost a bit of hope.

At least you have a response that someone is looking at your case.

Fingers crossed for you.🤞

• Like 2

On 7/5/2023 at 3:01 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

My account has no "little person', neither does it have a "My Profile" link, or a "Club Programs" link.

16 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

My account has no "little person', neither does it have a "My Profile" link, or a "Club Programs" link.

Do you have a circle with the first letter of your first name inside? If so, trying clicking on that

• Like 3

9 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Is it time to fill out another "Future Bookings & Loyalty Support Form" ?  After four months, Azamara still doesn't have my loyalty level, points, or past cruises in my online account. I have already filled out the form five times.  Since then, two months have passed during which I have taken two more Azamara cruises. The most recent time I heard from Azamara, I was told that the website would be fixed by the end of June. 🤣  Is it time to fill out another Loyalty Support Form, or would I just be wasting my time and causing myself unnecessary aggravation?  

Don’t waste your time filling out the form again. I’ve done it 3 times as in my account I have no upcoming cruises. Then I-get emails saying it is fixed and I still have no upcoming cruises but when I created an account for my husband the cruise is there. First time cruisers with AZ.

Call them. The wait time on the phone lines is a lot less than before. I finally called to get my OBC credited for my shore excursions and internet package. I waited less than 5 minutes. I did use the option of sailing in 30 days or less. My cruise is August 7. Got my boarding passes today via my TA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JaneStarr said:

Do you have a circle with the first letter of your first name inside? If so, trying clicking on that

Oh, so that's the "little person"!  So I click on it and get a sign-in option.  Now I have a circle with the first letter of my first name.  When I click on that, I get a drop-down menu "Hi Judith" (not clickable), "Upcoming Cruises" and "sign out".  So I do have a little person, after all.  But still no "My Profile" or "Club Programs" links. The "Upcoming Cruises" just takes me to "You have no upcoming cruises" (Correct!),  "Request Support", "Bookings FAQ" and "Sign Out".  That's all.

I am about to spend, what for me is, a massive amount of money on a cruise with Holland America.  I would have liked to have booked Azamara instead, but I'm tired of their incompetence.  Are you listening Azamara - I doubt that I'm the only customer jumping ship.

• Like 3