New website.

Riocca

4 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Oh, so that's the "little person"!  So I click on it and get a sign-in option.  Now I have a circle with the first letter of my first name.  When I click on that, I get a drop-down menu "Hi Judith" (not clickable), "Upcoming Cruises" and "sign out".  So I do have a little person, after all.  But still no "My Profile" or "Club Programs" links. The "Upcoming Cruises" just takes me to "You have no upcoming cruises" (Correct!),  "Request Support", "Bookings FAQ" and "Sign Out".  That's all.

I had no upcoming cruise until I booked a new one, now I can see them. However I could see them and My Profile by doing a search for a cruise (without being in My Account) then clicking on Book Now on a cruise. This takes you into Seaware and once you’ve clicked on the number of people for you cruise, that’s when you should see the little person icon and SIGN IN. Once you click on that and sign in, you can see my profile by clicking on the little person icon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

It just shouldn’t be this difficult.

Once the bugs are ironed out it’s not that difficult, ours were sorted out at the beginning of June and it’s been working fine since, looking at our accounts and reports from others I’ve a fair idea how the transition was handled. I’ll try and explain what I think happened with our accounts making an educated guess what was happening in the background. This may help others solve their problems.

When the website first went live I logged both accounts in following Azamara’s instructions, when I logged into Azamara.com our loyalty points and levels were correct and all future cruises were there, balances were almost correct. I could go into the bookings which took me to Seaware.Azamara.com but details on the cruise and invoice details didn’t make sense. However if I logged into Seaware.Azamara.com via the booking portal our loyalty points were zero and level incorrect with no future cruises showing.

My thought is that when you first logged into the Azamara website a new loyalty number was generated, this would make sense as it would be required for new customers. Meanwhile the database imported from RC was linked to the information available on Azamara.com, the aim no doubt was to link the two accounts using the email address which is unique. So if anyone initiated login on Azamara using a different email address from the one used on the old system this would present a problem.

Moving on when the 3 free nights promotion came out at the end of May we added a booking for October making b2b with our existing October booking. Being brave I attempted to do this on the website and eventually managed to put a cabin on hold as I failed to change the allocated cabin. Following day I was able to phone and complete the booking changing the cabin for one I was happy with the invoice was emailed while I was still on the phone and I didn’t spot that the loyalty numbers were the incorrect ones. So now if I logged into Azamara.com I could see all my other cruises but not the new one, if I logged into Seaware.Azamara.com I could only see the new booking. A few days later I phoned Azamara again to change the loyalty numbers immediately the new booking disappeared from Seaware.Azamara.com and appeared on Azamara.com. So the two systems were being driven by loyalty number but possibly not linked.

Following week the whole system went down possibly for a couple of hours when it returned Azamara.com was showing the incorrect loyalty numbers, levels and no future cruises but Seaware.Azamara.com had the correct loyalty numbers level and all the future cruises, strange!

I thought it might right itself but after a while I started looking at the Seaware account and opened the Club Programs box there was not only my correct account information but the temporary account was listed as well, C actually had two new incorrect numbers. I filled in the online forms asking for the incorrect account numbers to be deleted and two days later they disappeared, and both Azamara.com and Seaware.Azamara.com were showing the same correct information.

Since that day the two accounts work seamlessly, if I log into Azamara.com then go to the booking engine I’m logged in to that system as well. Information in all bar one of my booking shows correct invoice information and payment dates, packages and OBC are showing only thing is that OBC is showing as coupons not value but the number of coupons is correct for every booking. As are booked AzAmazing Evenings, internet and drinks packages.

I’ve looked at many aspects of system and there’s so much more information available than was available on the old one, once the OBC problem is resolved it’s going to be very easy to manage a booking. One thing I have noticed is that the information is displayed differently on different systems even on my iPad it’s different in portrait from landscape which isn’t helping people communicate the information they are seeing.

Edited by Riocca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With all of the chatter (complaints) about the Azamara website changeover and lack of customer support I have had my concerns.  So far everything has been good for me.  Both my cruises are visible when I sign on and show correct cabin etc.  For our upcoming cruise in January, final payment is due this month.  I wanted to book two excursions using my OBC which does not show the amount on my booking.
On Tuesday July 4, I sent a help request on the website about booking a few excursions using my OBC. I got a response that day. By Wednesday the Azamara representative who received the request had booked my excursions correctly using my OBC. I am pretty impressed.
All reactions:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Werangels said:

Where can we now find the different drink packages so that you can view what’s included and decide what is best for you please?

Under “Booked Guests” on the drop-down menu (3 lines in top Left corner of screen when on my IPad in landscape mode using Safari). Here’s a direct link to the beverage packages:

https://www.azamara.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages#link-beverages

There are more detailed descriptions listed for Premium and Ultimate packages than the “Complimentary”.

Edited by JaneStarr
Clarification

Interesting development on my account. We booked 2 cruises in March, right at the transition beginning, one week apart. The first cruise was booked under old RCCL system, the second one under the "new" system. Booking numbers were totally different and the first one shows as booked through Royal Caribbean. These are B2B cruises. Anyway, now, as of yesterday, both cruises show cancelled on my account, then another booking shows BOOKED with the booking number the same as the booking in the "new" system, but shows both cruises under one booking number. TA sent a new booking confirmation, showing this same info with the price meshed together as if it is one cruise. Final payment due next week. The price is correct, but I still don't know what the OBC is since I have been verbally told different amounts but still can't get any written confirmation. Not sure if this is progress or not. 😉

21 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

Under “Booked Guests” on the drop-down menu (3 lines in top Left corner of screen when on my IPad in landscape mode using Safari). Here’s a direct link to the beverage packages:

https://www.azamara.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages#link-beverages

There are more detailed descriptions listed for Premium and Ultimate packages than the “Complimentary”.

Thank you very much.  I had missed that one completely 🤦‍♀️.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, islandwoman said:

My account has no "little person', neither does it have a "My Profile" link, or a "Club Programs" link.

I believe the only way you can see the "little person" is if you have a reservation on the books.  Not sure of any other way to see your profile, which is definitely a flaw in the new website.

Hi everyone.

If there is anyone that has been successful in getting their account/reservations/loyalty points correctly allocated to their account,  could you please tell me which it is?

Long story short - mine and my wife's accounts have been altered/changed either by AZ or myself trying to put them right before this new system. We are now faced with two ways to login - both of which give different results.

1.  https://www.azamara.com/gb/login?rUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.azamara.com%2Fhome

2. https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/#/dialog-proxy/login-page

Az have again given me 24hrs in which both our accounts should be sorted but didn't say which login option

TIA

Adrian

22 minutes ago, lexdisic said:

If there is anyone that has been successful in getting their account/reservations/loyalty points correctly allocated to their account,  could you please tell me which it is?

See the post from @Riocca (8 posts above yours) for the best explanation I have seen.

Thanks Jazzbeau and Riocca - Looks like more patience from me is required and hope they at AZ have got it sorted in 24hrs. I did, however, receive an email last week to say it was fixed and nothing changed. 

4 Months until our cruise  🤞

2 hours ago, kent4489 said:

Interesting development on my account. We booked 2 cruises in March, right at the transition beginning, one week apart. The first cruise was booked under old RCCL system, the second one under the "new" system. Booking numbers were totally different and the first one shows as booked through Royal Caribbean. These are B2B cruises. Anyway, now, as of yesterday, both cruises show cancelled on my account, then another booking shows BOOKED with the booking number the same as the booking in the "new" system, but shows both cruises under one booking number. TA sent a new booking confirmation, showing this same info with the price meshed together as if it is one cruise. Final payment due next week. The price is correct, but I still don't know what the OBC is since I have been verbally told different amounts but still can't get any written confirmation. Not sure if this is progress or not. 😉

a little further info.... I called Azamara to verify OBC and now it appears that when they combined our 2 cruises into one booking that we lost half our OBC. This is such a mess!

Now I would like to be controversial for a while and ask what is Royal Caribbean’s contribution to the problems we’re having? Having sorted out my Azamara account I’m facing only two problems and I can’t help but think this is due to Royal Caribbean being uncooperative.

My first problem is that the final balance, which is due today, for our October cruise is incorrect. Reason for the error is that Azamara have only received version 4 of the booking confirmation which was dated 2nd September 2021 and my booking correctly reflects this confirmation. However in December 2022 we applied som FCC’s to this booking and I have version 6 of the booking confirmation showing this which I’ve supplied to Azamara and they will be updating their system but it’s in a queue waiting to be done. But my question is why have RC not supplied this information to Azamara during the transition, it was done on the 6th December 2022 so must have formed part of the data package for that cruise.

Second problem is that I’ve not received points for a cruise that started after the data transfer, however that cruise is still showing, incidentally as a Celebrity Cruise, on my Celebrity Account. In my opinion that cruise as it started 5 days after the conclusion date of the migration should have been passed to Azamara as a future cruise and not now showing as a past Celebrity cruise.

Incidentally when I asked Azamara when the data for past cruises was expected they basically don’t know, so that would appear to be firmly in Royal Caribbean’s court. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, capsplace said:

I believe the only way you can see the "little person" is if you have a reservation on the books.  Not sure of any other way to see your profile, which is definitely a flaw in the new website.

Not true in my husbands case. When he goes into his account, then clicks Find a Cruise, then clicks on Book Now, that brings up the accommodation page, but also the little person icon is there top right. If he clicks on the icon he can choose My Profile (which has the wrong loyalty information).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Now I would like to be controversial for a while and ask what is Royal Caribbean’s contribution to the problems we’re having? Having sorted out my Azamara account I’m facing only two problems and I can’t help but think this is due to Royal Caribbean being uncooperative.

My first problem is that the final balance, which is due today, for our October cruise is incorrect. Reason for the error is that Azamara have only received version 4 of the booking confirmation which was dated 2nd September 2021 and my booking correctly reflects this confirmation. However in December 2022 we applied som FCC’s to this booking and I have version 6 of the booking confirmation showing this which I’ve supplied to Azamara and they will be updating their system but it’s in a queue waiting to be done. But my question is why have RC not supplied this information to Azamara during the transition, it was done on the 6th December 2022 so must have formed part of the data package for that cruise.

Second problem is that I’ve not received points for a cruise that started after the data transfer, however that cruise is still showing, incidentally as a Celebrity Cruise, on my Celebrity Account. In my opinion that cruise as it started 5 days after the conclusion date of the migration should have been passed to Azamara as a future cruise and not now showing as a past Celebrity cruise.

Incidentally when I asked Azamara when the data for past cruises was expected they basically don’t know, so that would appear to be firmly in Royal Caribbean’s court. 

I suspect that a lot of the problems are down to the quality of data supplied by RCCL.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

a little further info.... I called Azamara to verify OBC and now it appears that when they combined our 2 cruises into one booking that we lost half our OBC. This is such a mess!

I was concerned about that. Also confirm that they provide any extra credit offered for each leg of the B2B cruise.

1 minute ago, uktog said:

Is it Groundhog Day- weren’t we talking about the data quality four months ago 😀

Yes, but it still seems to be causing problems. I guess the issue is that Azamara can’t know which bits of data are incorrect until a customer raises the issue.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Not true in my husbands case. When he goes into his account, then clicks Find a Cruise, then clicks on Book Now, that brings up the accommodation page, but also the little person icon is there top right. If he clicks on the icon he can choose My Profile (which has the wrong loyalty information).

Yes, my mistake.  I forgot about the fact that if you begin to set up a booking, you'll see your profile.  Thanks for correcting me 🙂 

• Like 1

I've voted with my feet/cash. I just booked Oceania over Azamara. Never been on them. I might hate it but Azamara have not instilled confidence in me so will see what the competition is like. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, uktog said:

Is it Groundhog Day- weren’t we talking about the data quality four months ago 😀

I thought there was possibly some improvement, but things have just taken a nosedive. Four months...this is ridiculous!

3 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

I was concerned about that. Also confirm that they provide any extra credit offered for each leg of the B2B cruise.

It just gets worse. On June 9th, an Azamara agent told me that I had $900. OBC on each leg (this is before the B2B OBC credit which should be $400. per leg). On June 10th, I called to reconfirm this and was given the same information. But, they could not send me verification at the time. So, I am thinking that is a total of $2,600. OBC for both cruises. Today, I was told that we have $1,000. TOTAL for both cruises and that the B2B OBC has been applied. That's a $1,600 loss on the 2 cruises. I am so tired of this nonsense and do not want to make final payment, but what choice do I have. My TA is not very helpful, but at the moment I'm kind of stuck with her... Never Again! So, I have a couple of days to cancel or pay up...either way, I am not happy. 

12 minutes ago, uktog said:

I’m not talking about quality of data that can be addressed and on our accounts has been it’s missing data that is our problem. There’s no way Azamara can address missing data unless someone, in this case the customer, tells them it’s missing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, john1970 said:

I've voted with my feet/cash. I just booked Oceania over Azamara. Never been on them. I might hate it but Azamara have not instilled confidence in me so will see what the competition is like. 

You'll be balanced by someone who just posted on Oceania that they are so upset about recent developments there that they have cancelled and booked on Azamara.  Nothing is perfect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3