Di$counted Excur$ion$ and Dining/Drink Package$

stealtown

We're $ailing on the Voyager in August 2023.  

I'm wondering at what point $hould we purchase our excur$ion$ and dining/drink package$ to $ave the most money?  

We've already received email$ for buy one, get one 50% off, but we're holding out for better offer$.  

Do the discount$ get better the longer we wait?

What'$ the cheape$t you have gotten them?

Any tip$ / trick$ / hint$ / $uggestion$ on big $aving$?

Thank$

3 hours ago, stealtown said:

I'm wondering at what point $hould we purchase our excur$ion$ and dining/drink package$ to $ave the most money?  

We've already received email$ for buy one, get one 50% off, but we're holding out for better offer$.  

Thank$

The cheapest excursions were last black friday some dates were 35% off. Mixed feelings as I had a really popular one for 15 % off I cancelled and switched for a 35% off. The 15 % off one is long sold out and the $20 difference probably makes little difference and it's a port I've never been too. I did get a little cheap one also 35% off .. long sold out. Everyone grabbed that one. 

I hardly drink dont follow drinks, just food and excursions.  

Not all dates went that low. 

I had some last sept at 30% off. That's the best I'd seen before .. and just that date, last sept. One of those really good, one so so, and one I cancelled. No rhyme or reason. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stealtown said:

Thank$

You missed a few 😉

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, stealtown said:

Thank$

We are 5 weeks out from our Voyager cruise and the beverage discount is the same as yours currently and many excursions are sold out. Discounts disappear when that happens of course. 

B̴̧͚̤͚̦͍̦̬̟̽̔̚ͅu̸̖̺̇͋͌̏̿y̶͚̩͕̹̜̜̏̿͐̚ ̶͙̝̭̀̄̈́̆̒̔t̴̢̰͖̯̦̰̖̿̓̑̾͐̽͌̑͝͝ḩ̴̺̙̱̮̇̅e̸͔͇̥͚̳̱̮̮͙͐̅̔͗ͅṁ̷̧͚̹̭̺̇̈́̊́͌ ̸̩͚̻̖̖͎̘̃́̃͂n̷̨̥̩̦͕̻͌̊̃̕̚o̵̡̪̭̭͔̺͕̰̪̽̌̐̂̃̈́͗̈̀w̷̨̝̠̟̓̄͋̌̈́̊͊͘͠͝ ̶͙̺͖̖̂͊̔͑̌͆̓͠ả̵̢̱̞̤͇̩̜̤̃n̶̢̠̗͓̺̻̣̠͒̏ͅd̸̺̯̀͛̆̔̄̔ ̶͕̯̗̏̄̎i̷̳̒͑̀̋f̷̰̈́͐̔̋̈́̚ ̵̡̭͎̻͎͈̔̎̄͒̒ţ̴̞̳̘̳̗̮̃̋̽ͅh̵͔̱̹̮̣̟́̐̋̌̓e̴̻͖̺̩̳̭̦͔͕̋͜ ̸̟͕̀̆͂͊̎p̸̲̒͊́̽̚r̸̻͇̘̘̻̭̾̈́̀͋̀i̸̻͚̮̓̂̌ç̷̙̺̬͓̙̙̈́́̆̆̽̀͜͜͜ȇ̷̪̜̞͉̒s̴͙̾̑̏͋́͋͐̊̍ ̶̤̊̇͑̀̎́̿͘͝͠ď̵̨̧̖̬͎̪̰̻̹̃̀̎̌̃̀͆͝r̷̺̗͎͕̫͓̺͖̈́̃͐̓o̴̝̯̳̝͚̭̬̥̟̎̏͋̈͑̾̆̓̂͘p̸͉͈̹͔̩̜̉͛̿̈̓̃̕,̵̢̹̭͕̰͕̒̊̇́̍͛͘ ̵̲̯̥̙̟̺̼̻̝͒̓͝ý̷̡̙̰̈͂̂͐̽̈́̎̚ơ̷̝͇͍̍̐͗̑̅̾̕u̶̩̯͇̥͕̅̄̅̓̃ ̷̢̥̟̳̜͉̠̺͍̫̿̐̓̚͠c̵̙̩̋͂a̴̢̛̗̺͐̇̀̆̃̿̓̀n̷̟͈͙̿͋̐̽̉̑̎͂̈́͝ ̵̛͔̞͋͐̀̎̓̔̑ċ̷̗̫͑̍͌̈́͑̅͊̔ã̴̻̰̰̰̲̺̞̖͕̺̇̽̐͛͊n̶̡̞̺̦̓̓̄̀̑̕ͅĉ̴̥͋́̃̃̕ͅe̷̟͈̞̦͔̽̂̽̌͐̆̒͝͝l̸̳̣͎̙̄͋͋̂͝ͅ ̶̢̛̲͖̫͎̰͖͉͎̋̈́̇̽̒̒̏̿̋ả̴̖̠̝̞̹͕̳̚ͅn̷̳̙͈̳͖̣̜̔͒̽̍d̵͍͔̝̼̗͚͕͂̍̓̑͗͋̀ ̷̹͕̻̏̐͝ŕ̵͕̣͋̅͑̔͊̕é̶͚͈̰͍͔̖͔̼͂̍̈́̆̈b̵̻̭̪͓͈̠͂͊͗̄o̴̗̱̙͖̦͆̀͛̿̓̽͂ͅô̶̮̪̥̫̝̮͋̑̔̀͋̓k̴͍͕̒̅͝.̷̨̨̩̥̬̰̥̹̖́̓̔̌͝

• Haha 1