Sapphire Princess Baja (11) Deck - Room 747

dgdjgd

We currently have a room reserved on the Sapphire Princess. It is for Alaska in 2024. We are wondering if the room we have reserved is one we should keep or if we should look for a better one. Our room is 747 on the Baja deck. We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and both of our 40th birthdays so we want it to be special.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

6 minutes ago, dgdjgd said:

We currently have a room reserved on the Sapphire Princess. It is for Alaska in 2024. We are wondering if the room we have reserved is one we should keep or if we should look for a better one. Our room is 747 on the Baja deck. We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and both of our 40th birthdays so we want it to be special.

In my opinion, that's a good cabin. Cabins above and below, so less noisy . Larger than standard balcony. I wouldn't book it for us, since hubby doesn't like aft but I do think it's a good cabin.

23 minutes ago, dgdjgd said:

Congrats!  🎉 Great way to celebrate.

This looks like a good cabin choice with a little larger balcony.

We prefer either Aft facing or the Caribe deck on this ship with large balconies.

We like midship or mid forward. 

Just depends on what you prefer.

I would take that cabin in a heartbeat. Seriously. Congratulations on  your choice of cabin and enjoy your cabin and your cruise. (I would have been happy with this cabin for our 50th anniversary.)