Elite perks are they similar to Diamond?

cementhands

I love the diamond lounge.  It was a tranquil spot, mostly child free, where I could hang out all day long. Pastries in the morning, little sandwiches at lunchtime, and hot hors d’oeuvres in the evening, and the self serve Cappuccino machine all day long.  Also The diamond concierge was on duty there several hours a day.

• Like 1

Just now, WestLakeGirl said:

I love the diamond lounge.  It was a tranquil spot, mostly child free, where I could hang out all day long. Pastries in the morning, little sandwiches at lunchtime, and hot hors d’oeuvres in the evening, and the self serve Cappuccino machine all day long.  Also The diamond concierge was on duty there several hours a day.

The Diamond lounges I have been in are dark and distressing 🤮

3/4 of the machine does work 

1 hour ago, WestLakeGirl said:

We do too. Wish Celebrity would have a dedicated lounge set up for elite and above like the DL.

2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Besides the 4 drinks a day , how are Diamond benefits better ? 

Speaking only for us, the diamond and above perk we like is the Diamond Lounge. The CAS diamond and above balcony discount. Also the welcome aboard drinks in your cabin. CAS gets a little better once you hit D+. Hopefully the CC doesn't keep taking away from elite and above perks/benefits. We like both CC and CAS programs.

8 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I was on the Voyager of the seas in September, it was great looking at side of a lifeboat 

At least there was a window (s) and the DL wasn't dark and destressing (🤣) as you described. I always look at the person, people we are sitting and talking with. 

Edited by davekathy

10 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

I'm actually close to both levels on both lines (I'm due to level up to Diamond in Crown And Anchor either this cruise or my next and I'm already Elite in Captain's Club).  Ask me again in October when I go on the Summit.

If you are Elite on Celebrity, you are Diamond on RCL 😁

14 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

If you are Elite on Celebrity, you are Diamond on RCL 😁

Not necessarily.  Although they honor reciprocal status, you accumulate points separately on each line up to a certain point (I think it's Diamond on Royal and either Elite or Elite Plus on Celebrity).

Edited by broadwaybaby123

14 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

8/10 😱 I forgot to download those for 2 cruises in September 🤣

I thought they used to send you a list of diamond perks on your cruises. We have dozens of pictures, glad most were in my tuxedo days , stoped wearing tux’s a few cruises ago.

14 minutes ago, George C said:

I thought they used to send you a list of diamond perks on your cruises. We have dozens of pictures, glad most were in my tuxedo days , stoped wearing tux’s a few cruises ago.

Our group would walk by the photo department and say we should get pick out a pick but never did 🤣

I already have a lot of pictures I don’t look at 😉

40 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Not necessarily.  Although they honor reciprocal status, you accumulate points separately on each line up to a certain point (I think it's Diamond on Royal and either Elite or Elite Plus on Celebrity).

Tells us something new. 
we just talking about different perks not how to accumulate.points 😉😁