Israel Haifa and Ashdod ports

pwegp

Is it true even if we are in Transit on a cruise ship we need Mandatory Health Insurance?  Help I really need to know this answer I'm from the USA but my mom from Greece will be meeting me as well, does she need Health Insurance to get off the ship in Ashdod and Haifa Israel?

Well, welcome to Cruise Critic, but you are in the wrong part of the forum.  You should be asking this on the board for the cruise line you are sailing, the Roll Call for your cruise, and the area for your ports on the Ports of Call area.  If you don’t know what a Roll Call is, there are pinned topics above that explain them.  EM

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2023 at 4:19 PM, pwegp said:

does she need Health Insurance to get off the ship in Ashdod and Haifa Israel?

On 2/14/2023 at 5:13 PM, Essiesmom said:

Well, welcome to Cruise Critic, but you are in the wrong part of the forum.  You should be asking this on the board for the cruise line you are sailing, the Roll Call for your cruise, and the area for your ports on the Ports of Call area.

As far as I know, this is a requirement of the Israeli government.  NCL, for example, is silent on the topic.  I think the port topic here is the right place to ask...  🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mpk said:

As far as I know, this is a requirement of the Israeli government.  NCL, for example, is silent on the topic.  I think the port topic here is the right place to ask...  🙂 

Totally agree. Seems the first answer scared them away. Shame. 

On 4/5/2023 at 2:23 PM, mpk said:

... I think the port topic here is the right place to ask...  🙂 

On 4/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, Pushka said:

Totally agree. Seems the first answer scared them away. Shame. 

Actually, this thread was moved by another Host on April 05, 2023 from the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum to the Africa & Middle East forum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2023 at 4:19 PM, pwegp said:

Is it true even if we are in Transit on a cruise ship we need Mandatory Health Insurance?  Help I really need to know this answer I'm from the USA but my mom from Greece will be meeting me as well, does she need Health Insurance to get off the ship in Ashdod and Haifa Israel?

Fwiw, no one at the Israel port asked us for any proof.   We had it with us though.