Dining (Wait Listed): 6:00 PM

JamesEM

20 hours ago, JamesEM said:

I just booked a b-2-b on the Voyager today for April 6th & 9th, and my dining time was posted as Wait Listed  for 6 PM, what does that mean, I have cruised a lot and never have been Wait Listed.

Go to mdr upon boarding and request time and table size. $20 folded up helps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2023 at 4:35 AM, JamesEM said:

I just booked a b-2-b on the Voyager today for April 6th & 9th, and my dining time was posted as Wait Listed  for 6 PM, what does that mean, I have cruised a lot and never have been Wait Listed.

Are you sure that you are waitlisted.  I just went in and did a couple of mock bookings on the TA website and 6pm dining is available for both the Jan 2 and 9th sailings 

19 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Are you sure that you are waitlisted.  I just went in and did a couple of mock bookings on the TA website and 6pm dining is available for both the Jan 2 and 9th sailings 

Op said: "I just booked a b-2-b on the Voyager today for April 6th & 9th, and my dining time was posted as Wait Listed  for 6 PM." Maybe things have changed, but just saying are you sure isn't helpful.

On 2/26/2023 at 4:35 AM, JamesEM said:

If your dining says what you have in your title, you are not waitlisted.

Dining (Wait Listed)  6:00PM () means you have 6:00PM dining with no wait list.  If you are wait listed for something it would be in the brackets.  My dining for my upcoming cruise originally said 8:00 (My Time) since I was waitlisted for MTD.  I now have been assigned MTD.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Op said: "I just booked a b-2-b on the Voyager today for April 6th & 9th, and my dining time was posted as Wait Listed  for 6 PM." Maybe things have changed, but just saying are you sure isn't helpful.

See reallyitsmema's post and you will understand why i posted what I did but thanks for playing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

If your dining says what you have in your title, you are not waitlisted.

Dining (Wait Listed)  6:00PM () means you have 6:00PM dining with no wait list.  If you are wait listed for something it would be in the brackets.  My dining for my upcoming cruise originally said 8:00 (My Time) since I was waitlisted for MTD.  I now have been assigned MTD.

Thanks, my receipt has Dining as "Dining Waitlist):  6:00 PM()"  

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 4:24 AM, nelblu said:

It's an odd time.  As an example, on Anthem and Oasis the traditional early is 6:15-6:30 and MTD listed as beginning @ 6:45.  Unless they have a more flexible MTD.

Just Spring 2022-Fall 2023 for Traditional Early Main Dining I've had/have started at 5:00, 5:15, 5:30 & 6:00. Though correct for MTD pretty sure all have been 6:45pm on these 16 Cruises