Hours of windjammer

latebuyer

37 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Just wondering when windjammer is open in afternoon and evening? The hours in port are a little late and think might eat late afternoon/late evening.

Lunch is usually 11-3 or 3:30. Dinner usually 5-8:30 or 9:00. Hours can vary a little from ship to ship.

2 hours ago, mets123 said:

Lunch is usually 11-3 or 3:30. Dinner usually 5-8:30 or 9:00. Hours can vary a little from ship to ship.

Agree, no set times even Day to Day on some Cruises. On smaller Ships I been on 7-1030am, 6-830pm Dinner. Lunches 1130-3 which Wonder is also doing. Then some sailings depending on Port Hours can change just for that Port. where might open at 6am, Lunch not open til noon and even have one that I did last yr Lunch didnt open until 12:30.

19 minutes ago, joeyancho said:

It's not like it used to be. 

Though every few yrs it changes. 20+ ago WindJammer had China not plastic plates,"Bong" at 3pm to announce Tea Time served there. No swimwear allowed, after laying by the Pool I'd have go Cabin to change just to eat WJ Lunch. But back then on every Sea Day Barbecue lunch was served on Pool Deck. They even had a table for every 2 Loungers. Then Dinner in WJ was even more Formal, table cloths, Candles, Waiters to serve and you could order off Main Dining Menu

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Though every few yrs it changes. 20+ ago WindJammer had China not plastic plates,"Bong" at 3pm to announce Tea Time served there. No swimwear allowed, after laying by the Pool I'd have go Cabin to change just to eat WJ Lunch. But back then on every Sea Day Barbecue lunch was served on Pool Deck. They even had a table for every 2 Loungers. Then Dinner in WJ was even more Formal, table cloths, Candles, Waiters to serve and you could order off Main Dining Menu

Yes, I remember all that.  Tea was great.  Scones, jam, cream.   Delish