Fever Tree on Onward, no shortage!

kent4489

We boarded Onward yesterday. There appears no shortage of Fever Tree (in cabin), for those who prefer it. I asked our butler for Schweppes and he brought 2 bottles yesterday and said they were still unpacking stores and he would bring more today. We just got back from a massage and this was in our cabin. (I’m not sure what they’re serving at the bars as I haven’t ordered a tonic.) Club soda in our cabin is Canada Dry. 

DD7C6D54-EE52-49A6-88D2-BC6CD974EBF0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think the tonic was holding back a few people re upgrading. When we spoke with Iwan (f and b) and the Miami people who were onboard in November they said they wanted to look at it again. It’s lovely that this is one promise that looks like has moved to action and a positive result. 

• Like 6

Excellent timing, we booked Az Onward earlier this week for a May sailing!

Club tonic is the absolute pits and MSC also use it, which is a huge bugbear of mine in the Yacht Club.

Edited by hamrag

36 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

You can have my allotment, Denise. I know I’m in the minority, but not a fan!

I’ll take you up on that if they have some onboard. I prefer the Mediterranean and the aromatic (pink)versions, but would definitely prefer any of them to Club Royal! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I’ll take you up on that if they have some onboard. I prefer the Mediterranean and the aromatic (pink)versions, but would definitely prefer any of them to Club Royal! 

Schweppes is fine with me! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kent4489 said:

I prefer Schweppes as well. 

I would have been over the moon to see that!  I’m over Mars with FT but anything extra terrestrial that removes that diabolical club tonic will make me very happy 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scots Caz said:

Asked for fever tree in living room last night, no joy. Schweppes was available in spirits bar so they went and got some (anything is better than the default!)

Oh, I’m so sorry now that I mentioned the Fever Tree. I just made an assumption that it must be plentiful now since we got it in our cabin. Hoping that you will be able to get some. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1