Concierge "Enhanced Room Service Breakfast Menu"?

In Toronto

In Concierge on B2B Solstice cruises in April.  Second time in Concierge.  This time noticed one of the benefits is "Enhanced Room Service Breakfast Menu".

What is special about menu?  We seldom eat breakfast in the room but do not remember being offered anything special last time.

Thanks.

I believe the "Enhanced Room Service Menu" was done away with in Early January.   Currently except for Suites there is a $9.95 Service fee per room for Premium Breakfast items.    Complimentary Continental Breakfast items are still included in your room rate.

Standard Room Service Menu.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 2

Thanks.  They really need to take it off their website - Ha Ha.  

Anything else that was changed re benefits such as embarkation lunch (I hope not!), Poor quality wine, Tote Bag.  I notice it says veranda with lounge seating.  Do not remember that from last concierge class on Celebrity.

CruisingDaddy:

Please report back after your cruise.   We booked concierge because it was only $20.00 per person more than veranda so worth it.  But, would not pay much extra for sure.

Hope to hear from you in end of March.  Ours is mid April.

We booked a concierge as we moved up from a verandah cabin for only $50 more. We sail in 7 days, I will keep you informed. I was actually curious as well, because it looks as though the breakfast menu was slightly expanded for everyone, now that there is a $9.95 charge. I'd actually love some foot rests on the balcony, if they were looking to add in some perks 🤣, not worth the extra for aqua class (for us). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, In Toronto said:

Thanks.  They really need to take it off their website - Ha Ha.  

Anything else that was changed re benefits such as embarkation lunch (I hope not!), Poor quality wine, Tote Bag.  I notice it says veranda with lounge seating.  Do not remember that from last concierge class on Celebrity.

They did remove that item from the stateroom class description page

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/concierge-class-stateroom

image.thumb.png.ae0f45d43fa7b61ed4260fe2c104af37.png

But it does appear that they still have it listed when you go to compare stateroom types when making an actual booking.

image.png.ca5af091e619eb81cc8b6f75fa2add3a.png

It's a shame they don't have the right person doing these updates to their webpage to mitigate confusion it causes having conflicting info.  The same thing happened with the classic beverage package when there was a belief that it changed to include all non-alcoholic beverages.

• Like 3

Yes, there should not be confusion.  My question about enhanced room service breakfast menu is not that important in comparison to what the classic beverage package includes.  We do not have the inclusive plan this time hence the question re the wine which even if low quality, it is a nice bonus for us.  Any other concierge cruisers on my trip can pass on their wine to us if they do not want it.  LOL.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, xxpinksaltxx, please do get back and let us know.  I would be interested in Embarkation Lunch,  Pillow Selection, Binoculars and Umbrella.  Even if you are not interested in those perks yourself, would you mind just asking if they are available to Concierge Class?

Enjoy your cruise.

BTW: love your CC name.   Tell us the story behind it please.

• Like 1

The frustrating part of this change is it happened after final payment. This was one of the reasons we went with Concierge class and it's gone now. You would think they would know who booked when and phase these changes out to new bookings or bookings that aren't paid in full.

• Like 2

We are very upset and not happy about this. We book concierge because the breakfast meny for delivery is wider. 
This change affects all future bookings that was made a long time before this change. 
We really enjoy having breakfast on our balcony😔 

There is no reason to book concierge. We are always later than embarkation lunch onboard. So the BIG number one reason was breakfast menu. 
Hopefully they will change their mind to the better….🧐

• Like 1

20 hours ago, In Toronto said:

CruisingDaddy:

Please report back after your cruise.   We booked concierge because it was only $20.00 per person more than veranda so worth it.  But, would not pay much extra for sure.

Hope to hear from you in end of March.  Ours is mid April.

I will come back to report on what is included and what they took away

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agree... we made final payment before they changed room service.  We have it every day for breakfast so for us it was an important benefit.  I convinced my wife to try Celebrity with the lure of a hot breakfast delivered to her cabin. lol    Now its another $25 a day... not the end of the world but for 10 days it adds up.  More importantly it's what I bought.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

We are very upset and not happy about this. We book concierge because the breakfast meny for delivery is wider. 
This change affects all future bookings that was made a long time before this change. 
We really enjoy having breakfast on our balcony😔 

There is no reason to book concierge. We are always later than embarkation lunch onboard. So the BIG number one reason was breakfast menu. 
Hopefully they will change their mind to the better….🧐

We just got off the Infinity last Saturday. The in-room Breakfast is the same whether you're in Concierge, Aqua, or an inside room. The only upgrade is in a Suite. The charge is $9.95 plus $1.79 gratuities = $11.74. Suite passengers do not pay the fee. You can also have the MDR menu items delivered to your room for the $11.74 charge. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 6:21 PM, In Toronto said:

In Concierge on B2B Solstice cruises in April.  Second time in Concierge.  This time noticed one of the benefits is "Enhanced Room Service Breakfast Menu".

What is special about menu?  We seldom eat breakfast in the room but do not remember being offered anything special last time.

Thanks.

There is no longer an enhanced room service breakfast menu In Concierge 

23 hours ago, In Toronto said:

Yes, there should not be confusion.  My question about enhanced room service breakfast menu is not that important in comparison to what the classic beverage package includes.  We do not have the inclusive plan this time hence the question re the wine which even if low quality, it is a nice bonus for us.  Any other concierge cruisers on my trip can pass on their wine to us if they do not want it.  LOL.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, xxpinksaltxx, please do get back and let us know.  I would be interested in Embarkation Lunch,  Pillow Selection, Binoculars and Umbrella.  Even if you are not interested in those perks yourself, would you mind just asking if they are available to Concierge Class?

Enjoy your cruise.

BTW: love your CC name.   Tell us the story behind it please.

Embarkation lunch, binoculars, and umbrella are still available 

11 hours ago, osborne66 said:

We just got off the Infinity last Saturday. The in-room Breakfast is the same whether you're in Concierge, Aqua, or an inside room. The only upgrade is in a Suite. The charge is $9.95 plus $1.79 gratuities = $11.74. Suite passengers do not pay the fee. You can also have the MDR menu items delivered to your room for the $11.74 charge. 

I thought the main dining room menu selection was eliminated for room service. Have they dialed that back?

33 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I thought the main dining room menu selection was eliminated for room service. Have they dialed that back?

Yes - really curious to hear that - is it all meals or just dinner? Was always a nice option before. 

I booked concierge and didn't even realize, just wanted a certain stateroom. We like coffee and pastry delivered as a breakfast appetizer then go to breakfast or bring it back to our room to enjoy on the balcony.  Little effort, same results.

58 minutes ago, 2boxers said:

I booked concierge and didn't even realize, just wanted a certain stateroom. We like coffee and pastry delivered as a breakfast appetizer then go to breakfast or bring it back to our room to enjoy on the balcony.  Little effort, same results.

Continental breakfast from Room Service does not have a delivery charge.  You can still get your coffee and pastry delivered at breakfast, just like before.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Continental breakfast from Room Service does not have a delivery charge.  You can still get your coffee and pastry delivered at breakfast, just like before.

Yep, I know.  Looking forward to that again soon!!!!