Jewel of the Sea . . or . . Celebrity Reflection

For our next cruise we are considering either the Jewel or the Reflection for next February.  Both are a southern Caribbean cruise.  Mostly interested in opinions on the ships and if one or another should be avoided.

41 minutes ago, paul1815 said:

Mostly interested in opinions on the ships and if one or another should be avoided.

Read some Jewel related threads here and Reflection threads over on the Celebrity boards.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:12 AM, paul1815 said:

For our next cruise we are considering either the Jewel or the Reflection for next February.  Both are a southern Caribbean cruise.  Mostly interested in opinions on the ships and if one or another should be avoided.

Are they the exact itinerary? I'd book the itinerary I liked best not someone's positive or negative opinions or experiences. We've been on both ships. For us each cruise line and ship offer something the same and different. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

If the itineraries are the same or similar I’d sail on Reflection having said that we’ve cruised on Jewel twice and thoroughly enjoyed both cruises.

+ 1, same here.

Reflection just offers more.

• Thanks 1

For the most part, we have switched from Royal to Celebrity. I've sailed the Jewel many years ago, and while not on the Reflection yet ( that's coming next year), we have sailed the Equinox, which is a sister ship and loved it. I don't think you can go wrong on either.

• Thanks 1