2026 World Cruise

mrlevin

Received notice and video on 2026 World Cruise today.  Now, I am just waiting for itinerary and pricing.  I assume that all those on 2023 WC will have priority for bookings so I don't know what pickings will be left over.  Anyone have advanced access to itinerary and maybe pricing?

thanks,

Marc

3 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Received notice and video on 2026 World Cruise today.  Now, I am just waiting for itinerary and pricing.  I assume that all those on 2023 WC will have priority for bookings so I don't know what pickings will be left over.  Anyone have advanced access to itinerary and maybe pricing?

thanks,

Marc

It's on the website...at least I can access it thru the TA booking engine in the form of an e-brochure.

New rules for deposits on the 2026 WC.

Dear Travel Partners,

As we draw closer to announcing our 2026 World Cruise, we would like to inform you of some important deposit policy updates for this sailing and or all future, newly-opened itineraries and combinations 61 days in length or longer. This does not impact any existing itineraries or combination cruises.

Starting March 22, 2023, we will be implementing a first and second deposit system. The First Deposit per person to secure your client's cruise is 10% of the applicable cruise fare for all suites and must be received within seven days of booking. The Second Deposit per person is 30% of the applicable cruise fare (inclusive of First Deposit) and is required 270 days prior to cruise departure. Final balance must be received no later than 180 days prior to cruise departure. Please note, the deposit and penalty schedule for the Regent Suite will not be impacted by this change.

Edited by Pcardad
  • Thanks 1

Here’s a couple screen shots from the online brochure with the itinerary:

45117605-7E5B-4682-BD51-69EF2F9AE1B0.thumb.jpeg.01fae11e0e8c6f274df48a16870ae994.jpeg

2BA60CB2-BADF-471B-A005-A566301EEF2F.thumb.jpeg.0ba0d3e249cc169413556ad14080dc78.jpeg

We are def interested! The question is whether or not you can get a good cabin.

Edited by kjbacon
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pcardad said:

New rules for deposits on the 2026 WC.

Dear Travel Partners,

As we draw closer to announcing our 2026 World Cruise, we would like to inform you of some important deposit policy updates for this sailing and or all future, newly-opened itineraries and combinations 61 days in length or longer. This does not impact any existing itineraries or combination cruises.

Starting March 22, 2023, we will be implementing a first and second deposit system. The First Deposit per person to secure your client's cruise is 10% of the applicable cruise fare for all suites and must be received within seven days of booking. The Second Deposit per person is 30% of the applicable cruise fare (inclusive of First Deposit) and is required 270 days prior to cruise departure. Final balance must be received no later than 180 days prior to cruise departure. Please note, the deposit and penalty schedule for the Regent Suite will not be impacted by this change.

Pcardad:

In the past it has been 15% deposit upfront; so the 10% is a savings.  Definitely a change with second payment (which I imagine most people made anyway) and now penalty starting at 210 days in advance.  One question - In past if you used FCD your deposit was only half of normal (i.e., 7.5%), is that still true with the 10% deposit?

thanks,

Marc

1 minute ago, Kwaj girl said:

Contact your TA asap to get you "on the list."

Sandy, doesn't it depend on reward nights with Regent as long as you submit request prior to 22 March?  TA's can't submit requests prior to 13 March so no difference, regardless, prior to that date.

2 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Pcardad:

In the past it has been 15% deposit upfront; so the 10% is a savings.  Definitely a change with second payment (which I imagine most people made anyway) and now penalty starting at 210 days in advance.  One question - In past if you used FCD your deposit was only half of normal (i.e., 7.5%), is that still true with the 10% deposit?

thanks,

Marc

Hi Marc,

I am sorry but I do not know. Things are changing and we wait for news of the changes. I will share what I can.

1 minute ago, mrlevin said:

Sandy, doesn't it depend on reward nights with Regent as long as you submit request prior to 22 March?  TA's can't submit requests prior to 13 March so no difference, regardless, prior to that date.

Correct...and although Regent will not discuss the number of people on a waitlist or how they clear the waitlist, there has long been the feeling that certain priority is given to higher level SSS members in certain cases (but not all cases). There is a single person assigned to clearing waitlists and I think they do this to have some control/discretion over how they do it.

Just now, mrlevin said:

Not sure exactly how Regent will decide "who gets what" - I *think* #of SSS nights was a factor for previous WC bookings. 

But your TA needs to know that you want to be "on the list" so he/she can put in your request in a timely manner.  If they don't know you're interested...well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 7:28 AM, mrlevin said:

For first time in at least four years, 2026 World Cruise did not "sell out" on first day of offering; as of this mornings D, E, F, and even four G cabins were available.

I don't like the itinerary. Maybe others felt same. Also so many other w/c opportunities available like Silverseas, Azamara, Viking etc.

Edited by Cathyvee
  • Like 1

For those interested in the 2026 World Cruise, there’s already been some wait list movement since we got a call from our PCC this afternoon that our second choice cabin opened up.  We took it, and are still on the wait list for our first choice, feeling optimistic since it’s so far out.  

• Like 1