Gift shops on the Summit

LisaLeone

We are eagerly awaiting out 10 day on the Summit, sailing in May. It's our first since the shut down and the Summit refurb and we have a lovely amount of OBC. For any Summit passengers, recent or current, do you know what cosmetic and facial care lines are being carried? Luxury creams is something I love to treat myself to, especially with what feels like "free money!"

Thank you!

You should be in good shape.   Not sure of the brands of cosmetics but did stop in the shop to find a nice perfume for our daughter.   I'm terrible with things like perfume but the attendant was really good about having me describer her and her activities.   She came up with a selection that was just perfect - understated but elegant. 

If I recall they had Dior, Chanel ,Clinque, Lancôme and Este Lauder and probably many others.  Of course they don't carry a full line like in Department Stores.

• Thanks 1

We have been on 4 different ships since cruising restarted the the inventory of perfumes and cosmetics has been very limited except for perfumes.  I wasn’t able to replenish any of my Lancôme, Clinique, or Dior make up, cleansers or face cream.  Hoping for better luck on the Summit in April.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We have been on 4 different ships since cruising restarted the the inventory of perfumes and cosmetics has been very limited except for perfumes.  I wasn’t able to replenish any of my Lancôme, Clinique, or Dior make up, cleansers or face cream.  Hoping for better luck on the Summit in April.

I hope you have better luck, as well. We are boarding on 5/25 so please let me know how you make out…or make up, as it might be! 😉

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

but the attendant was really good about having me describer her and her activities.   She came up with a selection that was just perfect - understated but elegant. 

What marvelous service, Jim. I’m sure your daughter was delighted!

6 minutes ago, Marylebone37 said:

On Summit now. Just walked through the shop for you. They have Estee, Lancome, Clinique, Perricone, Clarins, L’Occitane. And a bunch of different fragrances. 

Thanks I was going to do this but still drinking my coffee in al bacio 

On 3/4/2023 at 1:25 PM, Marylebone37 said:

On Summit now. Just walked through the shop for you. They have Estee, Lancome, Clinique, Perricone, Clarins, L’Occitane. And a bunch of different fragrances. 

We were on the Summit over Christmas and New Years.  I generally use Estée Lauder and had no problem using my OBCs to buy my regular products.  Then I went up to the Spa to use more OBCs to buy my Kerastase hair products I love.  🙂 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SusieAV8R said:

We were on the Summit over Christmas and New Years.  I generally use Estée Lauder and had no problem using my OBCs to buy my regular products.  Then I went up to the Spa to use more OBCs to buy my Kerastase hair products I love.  🙂 

Oooh...I didn't even think.of hair products. Brilliant!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LisaLeone said:

18 minutes ago, LisaLeone said:

The fairly wide range (for a cruise line) of hair products are on display at the Spa so you can see what is carried.  And you don't need to use the Spa to buy the products.  (I don't use the Spa since I get my hair and nails done before I travel and I don't do massages) 🙂 

• Like 1