TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

1 hour ago, Riles34 said:

On the Celebration a couple weeks back the room service was delivered in boxes too. It is such a shame that after 10pm the food options are almost non existent. The Celebration had 6300 passengers on i and the only options were, as you know, pizza and room service. I miss the midnight buffets and options!!

Now I did order buffalo chicken wings one night for $7 as one of the kids was sick and I missed dinner. A huge wing guy here so my expectations were very low. Wow was I wrong! They were delivered in about 12 minutes and the temp was scorching hot! 8 Jumbo wings with carrots and celery. So good I ordered them again the next night.

room service on the MG was always outstanding. Heck, all the food on MG was outstanding. (Chibang on the iffy end of that)… man, I could go for some street eats, seadogs, or shawarma on Lido today…. Gotta wait til Celebration NYE!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Wayan forgot about my no salt rule half way through, but it’s okay. He’s earned some leeway. Also, WE DID IT AGAIN! 

F34CDB39-1744-4883-B8CF-86ECBFC0EF70.thumb.jpeg.1f08e63106e29a5d1067bb2272ac422d.jpeg

6B500DE7-ADDC-47CC-BA1F-76A719C77F75.thumb.jpeg.fc5997b785e904038af7e807e6a0a245.jpeg

Do you order from a menu or are all those awesome drinks just floating around in your head? Lol

• Haha 1

Hello and Good Morning! Can you Please tell me what is an Arepas? Where do you get it From? What ingredients come on it and does it taste good? I've been hearing others speak of it but never knew what it was. I'm going on the Breeze in 31 days, does that ship have them? Enjoy your Vacation. Thanks In Advance! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MzOhioLady said:

Hello and Good Morning! Can you Please tell me what is an Arepas? Where do you get it From? What ingredients come on it and does it taste good? I've been hearing others speak of it but never knew what it was. I'm going on the Breeze in 31 days, does that ship have them? Enjoy your Vacation. Thanks In Advance! 

Arepas are essentially corn meal pancakes.   Blue Iguana Cantina on the Breeze will have them.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, MzOhioLady said:

yeah, they’re a lot like gorditas or pupusas if you’re familiar. Thick cornmeal stuffed with cheese in this case…. They’ll be at the Blue Iguana like @crewsweepersaid, and the good thing is that everyone generally lines up on one side for breakfast burritos, but the other side you can just stroll up and get arepas and huevos rancheros with generally no to minimal wait 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, MzOhioLady said:

They are delicious! You should definitely try them. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

GUTEN MORGEN 👋🏻

Hi B!!  As someone who had read many of @TxTeach79 reviews I feel like we are old friends!  And I’m from the Dallas area too do even relate to your “home” posts. So sorry you aren’t along for this cruise but glad to see you e “joined” virtually!!

Edited by lennythenose
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

sigh. This is what happens on B’s work from home day back in Dallas when she’s stuck there and I’m on a cruise, everybody 

She created an account just to bust your chops! Hi B!!! 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

On 3/11/2023 at 6:26 AM, TxTeach79 said:

In some places the rebrand is more obvious than others 

42FD809C-9152-4E32-8A9B-44A87B192F1C.thumb.jpeg.dcb7394ec53b538e925a83e0c962101b.jpeg

C60016C6-9B2F-4D8C-9005-0F7DE91FB48C.thumb.jpeg.98ae95b637c9ae8a6748b756ba0b234a.jpeg

0DE95E0D-E80C-43D6-94A7-744BB9B05BFF.thumb.jpeg.303d70561cf04358042c26dd715ea65d.jpeg

Truth! I work for them, our small Company Eldorado Resorts bought Caesars but they kept the Caesars name obviously. No one outside Northern NV has even heard of Eldorado resorts LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

yeah, they’re a lot like gorditas or pupusas if you’re familiar. Thick cornmeal stuffed with cheese in this case…. They’ll be at the Blue Iguana like @crewsweepersaid, and the good thing is that everyone generally lines up on one side for breakfast burritos, but the other side you can just stroll up and get arepas and huevos rancheros with generally no to minimal wait 

Thanks!

• Like 2

Just now, sparks1093 said:

I guess it's a safe presumption that you know her.

a little bit. 😂😂 That’s the frequently mentioned B, my better half, who is stuck at home and not onboard Glory this week

• Like 8
  • Haha 1