Classic Beverage Package- is Amaretto part of this Package!

cheeseheads4ever

Just checking with the drink package experts. Is Amaretto included with the Classic Beverage Package? I see some on premium. Would the bartenders make you one with the Classic Package or do we need to upgrade?

any help would be appreciated..

Edited by cheeseheads4ever

• cheeseheads4ever changed the title to Classic Beverage Package- is Amaretto part of this Package!

Just off the Reflection, Amaretto is on the Primum list, it's probably one of my preferred drinks, and I did have the upgraded package. I also noticed that it's being pushed more. When I was on the Apex last year, I had to ask for Amaretto for my drinks. Now it's front and center on menus being offered as a dessert drink in many restaurants including the MDR.

13 minutes ago, cmaleblanc said:

Just off the Reflection, Amaretto is on the Primum list, it's probably one of my preferred drinks, and I did have the upgraded package. I also noticed that it's being pushed more. When I was on the Apex last year, I had to ask for Amaretto for my drinks. Now it's front and center on menus being offered as a dessert drink in many restaurants including the MDR.

Good to know! Amaretto is my favorite, although I can't say that out loud living in Kentucky...

• Haha 2

On 3/6/2023 at 10:44 PM, cheeseheads4ever said:

Just checking with the drink package experts. Is Amaretto included with the Classic Beverage Package? I see some on premium. Would the bartenders make you one with the Classic Package or do we need to upgrade?

any help would be appreciated..

We were on the Silhouette 2 weeks ago.  I had an amaretto sour from the sunset bar. We had no drink package (just an fyi), and the total for the drink was $13.20. - So $11 plus the 20% gratuity charge.

Great thanks for the info. We are just debating wether we upgrade to the premium. 
My DW loves amaretto and Sprite Zero and martinis. She’s not a huge drinker max of 2 amarettos a day plus a couple martinis. I know it adds up.

I was just curious what amarettos and Sprite Zero cost would be. Trying to justify premium pkg.

May be better just to pay the difference.

thanks again..