Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

Smart decision. 😁

Sounds similar to the Skylab Fallout drink I had at Pat O'Brien's back when I was in my 20s and out with friends.  🙂  It had Blue Curacao, Everclear, Gin, 151 Rum, Tequila, Vodka and a spray of Pineapple juice.  I drank three and let's just say that I didn't consume alcohol again until months later.  Not sick, but closest thing to blackout drunk I've ever been.  

Anyone want the recipe to try, I have it.  I save it for the 'memories'.  🤣

Reminded me of the "bathtub" concoctions from my college days. ( at one frat house it literally stiped the enamel off of the tub) Talk about needing a "cast iron" stomach for that stuff.

• Haha 2

Next Cruise Promotion:  Book your cruise onboard by Day 3 and enter a raffle and a.chance to win $250 to use on this cruise.  

Yesterday (Thursday), one of the Next Cruise staff came in the Music Hall during Happy Hour, she told us they’d already picked the winner.  Aw, shucks, we didn’t win.

Today, we stopped by Next Cruise to make a change on our booking.  That’s when we found out who actually won the Raffle.  Well, guess who?

Ah huh.  Yours Truly!  The agent who helped us with our booking was busy last night and didn’t get to call our room to let us know.  But she was so happy for us.  I feel like buying them all a drink.

6861582F-A520-45A3-B00B-0315A01D4C97.thumb.jpeg.6d52c83dd1efeb594a76235686fcb610.jpeg

Edited by FromSea2ShiningSea
  • Like 31

3 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Next Cruise Promotion:  Book your cruise onboard by Day 3 and enter a raffle and a.chance to win $250 to use on this cruise.  

Yesterday (Thursday), one of the Next Cruise staff came in the Music Hall during Happy Hour, she told us they’d already picked the winner.  Aw, shucks, we didn’t win.

Today, we stopped by Next Cruise to make a change on our booking.  That’s when we found out who actually won the Raffle.  Well, guess who?

Ah huh.  Yours Truly!  The agent who helped us with our booking was busy last night and didn’t get to call our room to let us know.  But she was so happy for us.  I feel like buying them all a drink.

6861582F-A520-45A3-B00B-0315A01D4C97.thumb.jpeg.6d52c83dd1efeb594a76235686fcb610.jpeg

So nice, Congratulations!!

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

We had a great day at Maya Cay with some fellow Bella cruisers.

We are back onboard have stopped at the SL for some strawberry and peach daiquiris. Just kicking back on the balcony now. 

8C3A3CD9-9F67-4BBC-9241-647FBFFB5E54.thumb.jpeg.fc34447836b74c1954100ba956aaf27e.jpeg

Where is dinner tonight at?

10 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

You could zipline that!

I was already thinking RC could pimp the “crew experience” excursion. Throw lines, off load recycling, and put out the gangways. $150 a person, coming soon to a cruise planner near you. 

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, joand452 said:

Trying to convince DH that we need to be on Bella2, but he says still too close to our DisneyWorld trip.  Someday...

I see the opposite happening with us.  I bet Sharon and the other couple will soon say.... hey, if we are cruising out Port Canaveral,  lets go to Disney either before or after the cruise!  The other couple still has annual passes. 

• Like 4

It’s been tough to keep up here. Yesterday was our first visit to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. It was a nice relaxing day but we kind of prefer Paradise Beach.  Today was another first, Maya Key which was another relaxing day, we dodged a few showers and saw quite a few Bella cruisers there.  We haven’t had great luck in the MDR, kinda given up on it.  Last night was Solarium Bistro, SO much quieter and more relaxing.  They don’t have a big menu, I ended up ordering the up charge filet mignon (which strangely is less $ than ordering it the MDR).  I was also told the up charge meal came with a complimentary glass of champagne,  it was a really nice meal and the champagne didn’t taste like the cheap stuff.  Tonight we are going back to Portside BBQ, it was so good for lunch the other day.  
I also want to thank John @John&LaLa

Sue @Lionesss and Ken @Ourusualbeach for all their efforts and contributions in making this such a fun cruise for the group.  
Look forward to seeing folks at the DL tasting part 2, then on to Slippery When Wet show and maybe Schooner if I can hang in there that long.

Jamie’s tomorrow in Costa Maya. 
Pics from Solarium dinner.2D9C44FB-0457-450F-B2BF-2B6E53D62EBD.thumb.jpeg.87ede950f4480f596d9025c3cdd5453f.jpeg

45EC796F-64EC-4F36-9F1A-10BFABDDEED2.thumb.jpeg.209de4f7be9465970d00ce3538a68b7e.jpeg

• Like 23