If I have an "All Included" fare is water and coke included??

driftychick

I know this probably has been asked before but I am not finding the answer when I search.  We have the "All Included" fare for our April Solstice cruise.  Is bottled water and coke included in the package?  Thanks in advance for your answers and patience.

You should read about the differences in classic versus premium.  The all included is classic.  If you want anything on premium, you either pay the difference in price per drink or you can upgrade to the premium package.  But your classic package does include water (non-premium brands) and sodas (everything, they serve Coke products). 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

9 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

What is current status of Lattes/espresso/cappucino drinks at al Bacio - are those still included in classic package or now only included in premium package?  Classic package description no longer mentions them

Still included.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RTR 21-0 said:

Water is in a can not bottle on all Celebrity ships? I don’t think I’ve ever seen canned water.  

The bottled water that is included in the classic package comes in screw top aluminum bottles. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phillygirl2400 said:

The water tastes ok but opening the can is a problem. Hard to open and rough metal edges. 

When I sailed in October, the servers would often ask if I’d like them to open the metal bottles for me because it could be difficult. It must be the white hair, I certainly look like I could have arthritic hands. 🙂

24 minutes ago, wellsme1 said:

Looks like virgin frozen drinks are not included in the Classic package 🥲.

I wonder if Heineken 0 is?

Any frozen drink normally make with some kind of Alcohol would be included if you say to not include the Alcohol.  Perhaps you are confusing smoothies or those type of drinks not made with alcohol?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Any frozen drink normally make with some kind of Alcohol would be included if you say to not include the Alcohol.  Perhaps you are confusing smoothies or those type of drinks not made with alcohol?

You have it correct, I confuse smoothies with frozen drinks. I like the occasional virgin strawberry daiquiri or pina colada. Thanks

• Like 1