Which Package Did I Book?

57eric

Quite some time ago I booked a voyage under what I believe was the Princess Plus package.  For sure, my fare is right in line with what is currently being quoted on that basis.  However, I can't see any indication of the perks under Manage My Booking.  Moreover, the website invites me to upgrade to Princess Plus for $60 per day.

What am I missing?  Sorry if this is a rookie question.

24 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

Go to your booking and at the top left, click on Summary. Scroll down and click on Add Cruise Package and Save. Under the column Princess Plus, it should show if you paid for that package. 

In bold letters, it says "Your Cost: $60 USD per day per guest" (and $80 in the Premier column).  Below that, in faint gray lettering, it says "Purchased". 

So, thank you for your response.  I figured I might be embarrassed by having overlooked something obvious, but not so.  This information could hardly have been presented in a more confusing manner.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

My package shows up under the Onboard Services tab and also Travel Summary document.  

Screenshot 2023-03-18 12.54.35 PM.png

Thanks.  I see that now in both instances.  But if I don't scroll down on Onboard Services, all I get is "Add Princess Plus or Princess Premier to your booking: Upgrade Now" at the top of the page.  I had to dig around to find the travel summary.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 57eric said:

Thanks.  I see that now in both instances.  But if I don't scroll down on Onboard Services, all I get is "Add Princess Plus or Princess Premier to your booking: Upgrade Now" at the top of the page.  I had to dig around to find the travel summary.

The Travel Summary isn't super obvious on the website and they could do a better job of high-lighting it IMO.  I always keep a PDF copy because it has all the info documented in one place in case there are any issues onboard about excursions, packages, etc.  

Edited by Paula_MacFan

55 minutes ago, 57eric said:

Quite some time ago I booked a voyage under what I believe was the Princess Plus package.  For sure, my fare is right in line with what is currently being quoted on that basis.  However, I can't see any indication of the perks under Manage My Booking.  Moreover, the website invites me to upgrade to Princess Plus for $60 per day.

What am I missing?  Sorry if this is a rookie question.

Click on the Onboard Service tab, it will show what you have (ignore the pricing).

Everybody gets the "Upgrade Now" jive. It's Princess IT> They aren't bright enough to program things to "know" you already paid for the package. It's easier to just have those banners show for everybody. Just live with it and move on.

• Like 4

A general question to all the IT posters on this forum ...

Have you ever owned your own company?

Have you ever been in Sales and worked on commission?

Have you ever been in Marketing?

just random thoughts on a Saturday afternoon watching the race and basketball, 

You can also do a quick check under payments and click crew appreciations.  If you paid for plus, you will see this notice:

Crew appreciations paid for as part of the promotion.

Crew appreciation included are in the ship's onboard currency. Amount of crew appreciation paid on behalf of guest varies based on stateroom type. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests in a stateroom. Crew appreciation does not include service charges added for beverage packages, drinks, specialty dining, private group functions, and other services or amenities provided that are not included in your cruise fare.