HAL account issues

vjblk

Anyone else having issues with their HAL account?  I just logged in and have 0 credits(I'm a 3 star mariner) and my July cruise is gone. Also my  profile info is incomplete. Hope it's a glitch.

52 minutes ago, vjblk said:

Anyone else having issues with their HAL account?  I just logged in and have 0 credits(I'm a 3 star mariner) and my July cruise is gone. Also my  profile info is incomplete. Hope it's a glitch.

I will be 5 star on my next cruise next week and I currently have 0 credits AND I have 6 future cruises and 23 past cruises but according to HAL - zip!  I really hate when they do maintenance when I’m leaving in a couple of days and can’t get to docs.  

How long does it normally take to get a cruise added to mariner status?  We were on the NS February 18-25 and as of this morning it isn't listed as a past cruise or included in our status points yet.

3 hours ago, badtwin said:

How long does it normally take to get a cruise added to mariner status?  We were on the NS February 18-25 and as of this morning it isn't listed as a past cruise or included in our status points yet.

For us it's about a week.  Yours should be there by now.

8 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

For us it's about a week.  Yours should be there by now.

Agree it's been 7-10 days for us. As your last cruise ended on Feb 25 you should have seen the update by now.

I would contact them, here is the # from the Mariners FAQ page.

Holland America Line Mariner Society at 1‐800‐547‐9139.

Thanks. Found the form and sent it in.  Auto response was the usual "sorry we are having a large volume of inquiries.". I will wait a bit.

I don't understand how a company in Seattle can have such a horrid IT department.  Their website is always buggy.  We used the app on the NS and got a reminder we had a Tuesday lunch reservation sent to us the following Friday.  You would think listing new cruise to mariners' account would be automatic and instantaneous.  

My Mariner account status and history was wiped out about a month ago. It did self a correct the next day, but since then, I no longer receive the special discount rates that I was getting.

PCC and Passenger Services had previously confirmed there was a code linked to my Mariner number that was no longer there after my profile was restored. So, whatever maintenance was done it impacted cruise offers.