Jump to content

Anyone else getting surveys from Virgin asking how a call went with Sailor Services when you didn't call?


CineGraphic
 Share

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Yes, called twice and received that notice twice. 

 

I haven't called, neither has my TA, yet in the past week I've received two surveys identical to the one I posted above for calls I never made. This happened twice before last Fall.

 

Edited by CineGraphic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

 

I haven't called, neither has my TA, yet in the past week I've received two surveys identical to the one I posted above for calls I never made. This happened twice before last Fall.

 

My email was slightly different from yours. We have not yet cruised with Virgin - booked for New Years 2023. Like you we are trying other cruise lines (from Princess/NCL). 

image.thumb.jpeg.3f06bb393e0c8d378927b5315d0c9bed.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HBCcruiser said:

Like you we are trying other cruise lines

 

We recently disembarked from our 3rd sailing with VV, and absolutely love the experience.

We don't foresee going back to Princess for a very long time, if at all.

There is so much we don't miss, and I see the complaints on the Princess board keep rolling in.

Glad to see you'll be giving Virgin a try.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

 

We recently disembarked from our 3rd sailing with VV, and absolutely love the experience.

We don't foresee going back to Princess for a very long time, if at all.

There is so much we don't miss, and I see the complaints on the Princess board keep rolling in.

Glad to see you'll be giving Virgin a try.

I am with you on that. The one ship I am interested in is the new Sun Princess, but we shall see. There are so many different protocols with Virgin. I do not like that I cannot purchase excursions, Loot (OBC) or other things in advance. Our App does not work. My guess is because the Brilliant Lady is not finished yet. ?? Not sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I am with you on that. The one ship I am interested in is the new Sun Princess, but we shall see. There are so many different protocols with Virgin. I do not like that I cannot purchase excursions, Loot (OBC) or other things in advance. Our App does not work. My guess is because the Brilliant Lady is not finished yet. ?? Not sure. 

 

Correct, it's because Brilliant isn't yet finished and her sailings aren't yet loaded into the app.  I have a Brilliant sailing in Feb 2024 and can't use the app yet for that sailing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, scubagal44 said:

 

Correct, it's because Brilliant isn't yet finished and her sailings aren't yet loaded into the app.  I have a Brilliant sailing in Feb 2024 and can't use the app yet for that sailing.  

That's what I thought. Any idea when the App will become active? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

That's what I thought. Any idea when the App will become active? 

 

No, no idea, sorry!  I check weekly with bated breath lol, but still no luck.  If I had to guess, I'd say sometime in summer.  The first Brilliant sailing isn't until over Christmas, so I think it'll still be awhile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, scubagal44 said:

 

No, no idea, sorry!  I check weekly with bated breath lol, but still no luck.  If I had to guess, I'd say sometime in summer.  The first Brilliant sailing isn't until over Christmas, so I think it'll still be awhile.

Yeh we are sailing the New Years cruise. Hopefully before the 145 days prior mark!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times now.

Has me wondering if a dishonest rep is logging non-existent calls to make it look like they are working, or if their system is just a total mess.

 

Screenshot2023-03-21at12_16_21PM.thumb.png.e0b53637957daab148982d5b84e2fed3.png

Sometimes I call and use your name.  Sorry, I'll stop doing that.  😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • Hurricane Zone 2024
      • Cruise Insurance Q&A w/ Steve Dasseos of Tripinsurancestore.com June 2024
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Cruise Critic News & Features
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...