Anyone else getting surveys from Virgin asking how a call went with Sailor Services when you didn't call?

CineGraphic

26 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Yes, called twice and received that notice twice. 

I haven't called, neither has my TA, yet in the past week I've received two surveys identical to the one I posted above for calls I never made. This happened twice before last Fall.

Edited by CineGraphic

3 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I haven't called, neither has my TA, yet in the past week I've received two surveys identical to the one I posted above for calls I never made. This happened twice before last Fall.

My email was slightly different from yours. We have not yet cruised with Virgin - booked for New Years 2023. Like you we are trying other cruise lines (from Princess/NCL). 

image.thumb.jpeg.3f06bb393e0c8d378927b5315d0c9bed.jpeg

1 minute ago, HBCcruiser said:

Like you we are trying other cruise lines

We recently disembarked from our 3rd sailing with VV, and absolutely love the experience.

We don't foresee going back to Princess for a very long time, if at all.

There is so much we don't miss, and I see the complaints on the Princess board keep rolling in.

Glad to see you'll be giving Virgin a try.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

We recently disembarked from our 3rd sailing with VV, and absolutely love the experience.

We don't foresee going back to Princess for a very long time, if at all.

There is so much we don't miss, and I see the complaints on the Princess board keep rolling in.

Glad to see you'll be giving Virgin a try.

I am with you on that. The one ship I am interested in is the new Sun Princess, but we shall see. There are so many different protocols with Virgin. I do not like that I cannot purchase excursions, Loot (OBC) or other things in advance. Our App does not work. My guess is because the Brilliant Lady is not finished yet. ?? Not sure. 

38 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I am with you on that. The one ship I am interested in is the new Sun Princess, but we shall see. There are so many different protocols with Virgin. I do not like that I cannot purchase excursions, Loot (OBC) or other things in advance. Our App does not work. My guess is because the Brilliant Lady is not finished yet. ?? Not sure. 

Correct, it's because Brilliant isn't yet finished and her sailings aren't yet loaded into the app.  I have a Brilliant sailing in Feb 2024 and can't use the app yet for that sailing.  

1 minute ago, scubagal44 said:

Correct, it's because Brilliant isn't yet finished and her sailings aren't yet loaded into the app.  I have a Brilliant sailing in Feb 2024 and can't use the app yet for that sailing.  

That's what I thought. Any idea when the App will become active? 

5 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

That's what I thought. Any idea when the App will become active? 

No, no idea, sorry!  I check weekly with bated breath lol, but still no luck.  If I had to guess, I'd say sometime in summer.  The first Brilliant sailing isn't until over Christmas, so I think it'll still be awhile.

2 minutes ago, scubagal44 said:

No, no idea, sorry!  I check weekly with bated breath lol, but still no luck.  If I had to guess, I'd say sometime in summer.  The first Brilliant sailing isn't until over Christmas, so I think it'll still be awhile.

Yeh we are sailing the New Years cruise. Hopefully before the 145 days prior mark!

22 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times now.

Has me wondering if a dishonest rep is logging non-existent calls to make it look like they are working, or if their system is just a total mess.

Screenshot2023-03-21at12_16_21PM.thumb.png.e0b53637957daab148982d5b84e2fed3.png

Sometimes I call and use your name.  Sorry, I'll stop doing that.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2