Chops + 1 Not Available on Anthem Easter '24 Sail

nelblu

Curious, was trying to book Chops +1 but not listed.  Individual Specialty Restaurants available including the 3 restaurants packages.  Anyone notices the same on some of their '24 sails.  I thought the possibility of repricing the package.

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Maybe because it's a holiday sailing?

It's showing available on mine on the 23rd of April at $84.99 per guest.

Possibly, but Jamie's booking is $4 pp ($45.99 vs $41.99) higher but yet based on your statement the price remains the same.

44 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I'm on the Mariner Easter 2023 and I can buy the Chops plus 1  $84

Available for all my '23 sails, but not for my February or Easter '24.  Crazy that they would load the 3-restaurant package.  Which tells me that the price for Chops + 1 is going up.

Chops + 1 didn't show up right away as an option on cruise planner for my 1/27/24 cruise on Symphony.  The Unlimited and the 3 night was up about a week before it showed.  When it did show up, it showed sold out fairly quickly and was taken out of the listing. (just when I finally decide to book it)  I would keep checking regularly.  If it is as popular as it was on my cruise it may not last long. 

As a value offering, I would look into booking either Chops or Jamie's for lunch.  Got them for about 20 pp including gratuity for Chops and 17.50 pp including gratuity for Jamie's.  They are open on embarkation and sea days.

The menus delete some items comparing lunch and dinner, but at Chops, you can get jumbo shrimp cocktail, 8 oz filet, two sides and dessert. A great value for 20 including tip.