The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday March 28th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

12 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Actually Annie it’s just for the day, May 6th. I’m on the Volendam starting in Fort Lauderdale sailing through the Panama Canal to Vancouver. It will be a turn around day for me as I’m staying on for the next segment which is a 4 day cruise to Seattle and Victoria and back to Vancouver. I’m hoping that HAL offers some excursions for intransit guests, I’d like to see some sites, otherwise I’ll probably just stay close to the ship since I’m by myself.  Sail away is at 4:00pm so all aboard will be 3:30pm. 

Where are you staying in Vancouver?  

Ha, we'll be in Vancouver on the 6th too!  Disembarking the Koningsdam that day.  Would love to see you and Annie if possible...even if just to meet for coffee.  We'll just be driving home that day (leaving our car in Vancouver).  Wish we could show you around Seattle Sharon!!  But we'll be leaving right away for Yellowstone after the cruise.  Have you been to Seattle before?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cruising-along said:

Ha, we'll be in Vancouver on the 6th too!  Disembarking the Koningsdam that day.  Would love to see you and Annie if possible...even if just to meet for coffee.  We'll just be driving home that day (leaving our car in Vancouver).  Wish we could show you around Seattle Sharon!!  But we'll be leaving right away for Yellowstone after the cruise.  Have you been to Seattle before?

Interesting, so both the Koningsdam and Volendam will be in port that day!  I’m not sure what I’m doing that day yet, depends if they offer any excursions but I can let you know. I have your email. Coffee sounds good though if possible. 

Yes, I’ve been to Seattle before, we like to stay before and after cruises we’ve taken. That day I’m just doing the HOHO. 

• Like 4

@Cruising-along and @Sharon in AZ I could skip the museum, and stand by the dock with a sign, but not sure if the BFF and DH would want to do that,  so i'm sorry that I will miss both of you.  So close, yet so far away.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites on Howe St.  We have stayed there before and liked it, but we basically got there and crashed.  This time we will be there for several days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

@Cruising-along and @Sharon in AZ I could skip the museum, and stand by the dock with a sign, but not sure if the BFF and DH would want to do that,  so i'm sorry that I will miss both of you.  So close, yet so far away.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites on Howe St.  We have stayed there before and liked it, but we basically got there and crashed.  This time we will be there for several days.

Sorry to miss you too!  As Debbie @dfish knows, she and I had several near-misses over the years and finally got to meet in Seattle and then were on a cruise together. 

So hopefully we can meet some day whether on a BHB or on land!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Annie, yes so close yet so far away!  If you change your mind I'm sure there is a restaurant near the port that I could walk to, however I just don't know my schedule yet.

• Like 1