Anthem junior suite priority boarding gone?

We are boarding the Anthem today, and with the coast guard inspection, seems it will be Interesting.

I am in a junior suite, and no mention of suite is anywhere on my boarding document. Is priority boarding gone for junior suite? It was a perk when we book some time ago.

Thank you,

Apparently this has been taken off the set sail pass.  Some say Sky, Sea and Star,but I am Star on Allure and nothing shows up other than my room number and c/a status. People have been told that the "port people know". 

You should have priority still.

IMHO..it could possibly be JS  not listed any longer as a suite on set sail pass...since technically they are not "full suites".    JS pax had suite priority check in and boarding probably a bit longer than they were meant to be.  

You will not have keyed access to CK or the SL either, and no guarantees to dine in CK (dinner only on available basis).  

On 4/2/2023 at 7:50 AM, island lady said:

IMHO..it could possibly be JS  not listed any longer as a suite on set sail pass...since technically they are not "full suites".    JS pax had suite priority check in and boarding probably a bit longer than they were meant to be.  

You will not have keyed access to CK or the SL either, and no guarantees to dine in CK (dinner only on available basis).  

On last check JS still had priority embarkation listed as an amenity.  Haven't seen anything to contradict that fact.    

Just had this issue recently on Odyssey out of Port Everglades....was in a JS but "suite" wasn't  showing up on the app set sail pass. The work around it was to download the set sail pass to your apple wallet and then the word "suite" would show up on it in the wallet.

Edited by bajathree

12 minutes ago, bajathree said:

Just had this issue recently on Odyssey out of Port Everglades....was in a JS but "suite" wasn't  showing up on the app set sail pass. The work around it was to download the set sail pass to your apple wallet and then the word "suite" would show up on it in the wallet.

On EX now.  This work around did not work for me.  “Suite” was still missing.  We had no problem boarding in the Suite line at Miami Terminal G.  They didn’t even look to see whether the word Suite was there or not.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

On EX now.  This work around did not work for me.  “Suite” was still missing.  We had no problem boarding in the Suite line at Miami Terminal G.  They didn’t even look to see whether the word Suite was there or not.

"If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask..."