ASCENT - traditional balcony without being in Suite Class?

jules815

My husband and I are booked in a Prime Infinite Veranda (I know...it's not a balcony) on the ASCENT for a transatlantic in April of 2024. Watched another YouTube video of the Infinite, and I think I'd like to move into a traditional balcony stateroom.

I'm the Celebrity website now and trying to figure out if it's even possible to have a regular balcony without moving up into Suite Class?? As much as I'd love to be in suite class, as of now (with the sale) a move into a Sky Suite would be around 7k more than what we're paying. 

Are there regular balcony staterooms available on Edge class ships?? 

5 hours ago, jules815 said:

My husband and I are booked in a Prime Infinite Veranda (I know...it's not a balcony) on the ASCENT for a transatlantic in April of 2024. Watched another YouTube video of the Infinite, and I think I'd like to move into a traditional balcony stateroom.

I'm the Celebrity website now and trying to figure out if it's even possible to have a regular balcony without moving up into Suite Class?? As much as I'd love to be in suite class, as of now (with the sale) a move into a Sky Suite would be around 7k more than what we're paying. 

Are there regular balcony staterooms available on Edge class ships?? 

Yes. Had a DPV on our recent Apex cruise and booked a DPV for the Edge. Verandas are smaller but didn't bother us. 

23 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Look at the Veranda category and then look at sunset veranda or deluxe porthole view with veranda. Those are the only two cabin categories. 

Screenshot_20230403-104541.png

Screenshot_20230403-104529.png

Thanks. I ended up moving us to a Sunset Veranda on deck 11.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1