Manage my booking website change

Greebo

Today I noticed yet another excursion was canceled. When checking the HAL website, I could no longer see all the details from my itinary. Before I could see day by day what I have ordered (e.g. the Coca Cola package to be delivered on the first day, and when I have my reservation at the pinnacle grill) and the port overview. But I can no longer see the itinary that way. 

Anyone else that problem? Or any idea how I can solve this?

6 minutes ago, Greebo said:

Today I noticed yet another excursion was canceled. When checking the HAL website, I could no longer see all the details from my itinary. Before I could see day by day what I have ordered (e.g. the Coca Cola package to be delivered on the first day, and when I have my reservation at the pinnacle grill) and the port overview. But I can no longer see the itinary that way. 

Did you click the itinerary on the upper left hand corner?  I just checked mine for my 2023 (too early to book anything for 2024) and everything is there so far - day by day including shore excursions.

10 minutes ago, Greebo said:

I don't usually reply to posts when I don't have anything on the exact topic, but this one I will. I haven't hit the exact thing you're seeing, but I'm really surprised at the lack of information I can see on both the website and the app. I'm a mainly-Princess cruiser, with my first booking on HAL for September of this year. On Princess, between the website and the app, I can see every last detail. I can't with HAL. I find this odd.

Edited by Sea Hag

@Greebo, it isn't just you, it's HAL. For the past week, "manage my booking" has been glitchy. Some times, it takes me to "make a payment." Sometimes it takes me to the home page for a specific booking, but when I click on Itinerary to see the day-by-day, I get an error message. They're definitely having problems this week.

32 minutes ago, kazu said:

Did you click the itinerary on the upper left hand corner?  I just checked mine for my 2023 (too early to book anything for 2024) and everything is there so far - day by day including shore excursions.

Yes, or at least I tried, but could not click it. 

Over the past two months when I’m using manage my booking and go to make a payment on that booking it takes me to the wrong booking.  I really only noticed it because it took me to a booking that was paid in full.  Still happened this past weekend when paying for a September cruise.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Greebo said:

Yes, or at least I tried, but could not click it. 

Hmm - I had problems with the website the other night -might be worth another try or perhaps use a different search engine?  Sometime chrome doesn’t work well.

Sadly, HAL is well known for IT problems especially when they do “fix” their website and change it.  I am at a loss other than that.  I hope it straightens out for you 🤞 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

You have to click on the work "ITINERARY" not the icon.

For the last couple of weeks I could see everything, but today it was just not working ☹️

and since the website suddenly looked different, I just wanted to check if more people experienced problems. 

Just now, Greebo said:

since the website suddenly looked different, I just wanted to check if more people experienced problems. 

The "Manage My Bookings" page was updated over a week ago. I've been able to see everything since then - sometimes I use Edge and sometimes I use Chrome.

Just checked my upcoming cruise for May and everything seems fine.  After I log in I select Manage My Cruise.  From there I have all the options.  The Itinerary button on the top left side of a screen.  I selected it and everything appears ok.  I used Safari.

Have the same problem as OP.  Tried Chrome and Edge: no dice. No itinerary f.e. and the (new) calender or word next to the pictogram on the op left does not work (like all other tabs on top dont...). In Navigator the itinerary for one of three B2B's  is present and correct. I'll wait and see the coming days.  Luckily I printed everything, very oldfashioned, but it works.

• Like 2

At least for the past few hours there are problems. I’ve been on Navigator and the website trying to buy Canaletto. There have been a number of problems: page loads but tapping into text control won’t launch keyboard, controls appear to accept user input, then “NAN” (not a number) appears in the drop-down control for units ordered, page appears to try to post back every 5 seconds or so and an alert reminds you you have limited time to enter your credit card ( while the digits you enter disappear). 
After several tries on different devices I thought it went through but have yet to get a confirmation email.

My gosh, if we had turned in a project in THAT condition in school (community college) we would have gotten a well earned big fat zero. And this is a business website. 
image.png.db45bcd00592ca4d4fec62c16d35f8c6.png

• Haha 2

So about an hour after I posted the above, I checked Navigator and found that I had a reservation for 4 people at the time I requested. 

This morning I found emails that were received a bit past midnight confirming the purchases. 

So Customer Service is going to get an email today requesting that they cancel 2 of the reservations.