Trouble contacting Azamara.

Emilady

I have been unable to contact Azamara regarding my upcoming cruise in May. It still does not show up on my account. When I have called it says they are not taking calls are there are too may customers waiting in the queue and it hangs up.

I want to possible book transfers and excursions.

Call when lines open at 10am and request a call back. 
We were told that we can't book any excursions now until we are onboard (which is in 8 days time) but hopefully they can hep you with transfers. 
I take it you booked direct rather than via a travel agent?

• Like 1

Thank you. Yes, I booked directly as I book every cruise. I am not particularly worried as I can find my own way to the port.  But the info on excursions is helpful. I have never traveled with Azamara before.

We sail 6th May, and received the following about a week ago. My take on not being able to check-in online is that you cannot book excursions either. Posted this on another thread at that time, so you may not have seen it. Honestly, I have zero concerns!

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Azamara Guest, 

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard. We wanted to send you some important information regarding your upcoming sailing in May. 

Due to our IT system transition, you will not be able to complete your online check-in via our website as planned. Instead, you will now need to check in at the pier on the day of embarkation. For embarkation pier address, please click here.

To ensure a smooth and seamless embarkation experience, we ask that you arrive at the pier at the following times: 

• 1:30pm-4:00pm: Suite Category Guests and Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer Platinum and Discoverer Plus tier levels 
  • 2:00pm-2:45pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer and Explorer tier levels 
  • 2:45m-3:30pm: Guests staying in staterooms on Deck 7 
  • 3:30pm-4:00pm: Guests staying in staterooms on Deck 4 & 6, and all remaining guests 

Please be sure to bring your passport, and any other necessary travel documents with you to the pier. Our crew and terminal representatives will be available to guide you through the check-in process and answer any questions you may have. 

Should you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor for more details specific to your country of residence or visit https://www.azamara.com/contact-us  for your local Azamara call center number. 

We look forward to welcoming you onboard and will do everything we can to provide you with a wonderful experience. 

Sincerely, 

AZAMARA®    

Logo and Tagline

©2023 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.

“Change the Way You Sea” is an international service mark of SP Cruises OpCo Limited.

| 

Follow Us On:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
 Reply  Reply All  Forward

My cruise does not show up when I sign in.

BUT

If I go to this site Reservation - Azamara Luxury Cruise Vacations

and then sign in, my booking does show up.

I got to this point by initiating a booking, clicking on a booking and then copying the url and pasting it on a new page.  Then I sign in.

I am in the USA

• Like 1

I am able to access my existing booking as of yesterday.  My account is not correct, OBC is incorrect and an existing booked excursion is overcharged.  So far, that’s all I can see.  Hopefully it will all be fixed before our June 24 sailing.

I am not able to access any reservations on the Azamara site.  We have two reservations.  The first is in August this year.  I paid the final a week ago and they charged our credit card not only the cruise final but almost $800 worth of shore excursions that we booked with onboard credit.  I have emails regarding all the excursion bookings, but I can't get ahold of them to talk about the shore excursion charges.  If this is not rectified by the time we have to pay our credit card company, I will dispute the charges for the shore excursions. 

This is my first cruise with with Azamara (we booked the cruise 3 years ago, but it kept being cancelled during COVID).  I am not too impressed with the transition after it was bought by Sycamore Partners.  I have lost any status I would have had it I had cruise when I originally booked.  I have to keep telling myself this cruise will be great once on board.  Meanwhile, I am packing for a Celebrity cruise in Spain & Portugal.  I leave in 4 days.

• Like 1

As of yesterday I can see our cruise on the website - we depart Tokyo next Tuesday. We have fully paid for our cruise last November but the website is saying we owe over $4000! Also, our OBC has been halved! I've called Azamara today and was disconnected mid call after being on hold 90 mins. Hope they fix our booking as we fly out to Japan tomorrow. We can't even check in online and we're told last week after calling Azamara not to worry and arrive at the departure terminal at 3:30pm. The Quest is scheduled to depart at 4:00pm 😬

2 hours ago, Brisbane Cruisers said:

As of yesterday I can see our cruise on the website - we depart Tokyo next Tuesday. We have fully paid for our cruise last November but the website is saying we owe over $4000! Also, our OBC has been halved! I've called Azamara today and was disconnected mid call after being on hold 90 mins. Hope they fix our booking as we fly out to Japan tomorrow. We can't even check in online and we're told last week after calling Azamara not to worry and arrive at the departure terminal at 3:30pm. The Quest is scheduled to depart at 4:00pm 😬

Departure is 5pm - we're on the same cruise.

My TA spent hours on hold trying to get a booking for me on a Dec 2024 cruise. I said yes to the price and the cabin selection, so then he has spent the last 3 days on hold trying to finalize the reservation. He is beyond frustrated with Azamara saying they “need to get their act together.” It appears to be as bad for TAs as it is for the rest of us!

• Like 1

I did send a request thru the website for an update to my account. It took a few days along with perhaps the post on this forum. All account information is now up to date. We sail May 24.

The excursions are available for booking but there are almost no details. I think I will wait until we are on board the ship if that is what Azamara is telling others.

Getting through via the phone lines is really bad right now.  I did get a call back once, but it was 9 hrs. later.  Our loyalty level is wrong and they put in an IT "ticket" to correct that but said, "it's not a priority, so it may take quite a while".  They also had to put in another IT "ticket" to get our B2B cruises linked.  Hope they get things straightened out soon.

From my experience I think that as far as loyalty level is concerned it's just a case of being patient of what is reported on the website. Mine was wrong (very wrong!) a few days ago, but is now correct on all the devices I use (iPad, iPhone and computer). It's why I resisted contacting Azamara about it. Phoning up querying that's it's not right will probably just bung up the phone lines even more. 

Phil 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

From my experience I think that as far as loyalty level is concerned it's just a case of being patient of what is reported on the website. Mine was wrong (very wrong!) a few days ago, but is now correct on all the devices I use (iPad, iPhone and computer). It's why I resisted contacting Azamara about it. Phoning up querying that's it's not right will probably just bung up the phone lines even more. 

Phil 

Especially if your next cruise isn’t for a while

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Yes to this! 
A little more patience from those who still have weeks/months to go would be welcomed by those of us who actually do travel imminently.
I fly in 4 days and board the cruise in 6 days and their already overstretched resources of phonelines/emails/etc are being overloaded by those who really shouldn't be a priority.

Unless your cruise is departing within a couple of weeks, relax, don't stress and give their IT team time to fix the mess. It will get sorted but it's going to take time. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Or if you have final payment due soon with incorrect balance  or ChoiceAir flight issues. (I don’t mean loyalty level but contacting them for help correcting things before final payment.)

Edited by JaneStarr
Clarification
  • Like 1

First time sailing with Azamara on May 6th out of Barcelona on Journey. This cruise and one booked in 2024 were not showing under my account. Finally on March 30 both cruises showed up in the Upcoming Cruises section, only to disappear 2 days later and have not reappeared since. Information on our flights showed us as Independent Air; however, we booked our flights on the phone with them when the cruise was booked earlier this year. We also wanted to book a WiFi package so thought I’d try phoning.

When calling, I selected the call back option but never received a return call. I’ve submitted two online requests and no response. Tried calling again today and like others, heard the recording that they’ve got too many calls so they’ve closed the phone lines and to try back tomorrow. 

I can check once onboard to purchase the WiFi but would like to have a toll free number on hand in case our flight (Toronto to Barcelona) is cancelled. The only toll free # I see on their website is the customer service one (1.833.292.2292) that hangs up due to volume. 

Is anyone in this group able to provide me with a ChoiceAir toll free # for Azamara? I have cruised a number of times wit Celebrity and have their ChoiceAir Assistance # but with the change in ownership, I’m not sure if that would be what we’d use. Does anyone have any insight?

thank you 😎

12 minutes ago, CruisingEveritts said:

…I can check once onboard to purchase the WiFi but would like to have a toll free number on hand in case our flight (Toronto to Barcelona) is cancelled. The only toll free # I see on their website is the customer service one (1.833.292.2292) that hangs up due to volume. 

Is anyone in this group able to provide me with a ChoiceAir toll free # for Azamara? I have cruised a number of times wit Celebrity and have their ChoiceAir Assistance # but with the change in ownership, I’m not sure if that would be what we’d use. Does anyone have any insight?

thank you 😎

While we were on the phone with Celebrity/ChoiceAir this week (booking flights for a Celebrity cruise), we asked the agent for a contact for our previously booked Azamara air. His reply was that they no longer support Aza air and to call Aza at 855-292-6272 or Groups at 800-556-8208. Not terribly helpful.
Jane

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CruisingEveritts said:

First time sailing with Azamara on May 6th out of Barcelona on Journey. This cruise and one booked in 2024 were not showing under my account. Finally on March 30 both cruises showed up in the Upcoming Cruises section, only to disappear 2 days later and have not reappeared since. Information on our flights showed us as Independent Air; however, we booked our flights on the phone with them when the cruise was booked earlier this year. We also wanted to book a WiFi package so thought I’d try phoning.

When calling, I selected the call back option but never received a return call. I’ve submitted two online requests and no response. Tried calling again today and like others, heard the recording that they’ve got too many calls so they’ve closed the phone lines and to try back tomorrow. 

I can check once onboard to purchase the WiFi but would like to have a toll free number on hand in case our flight (Toronto to Barcelona) is cancelled. The only toll free # I see on their website is the customer service one (1.833.292.2292) that hangs up due to volume. 

thank you 😎

I was told on Monday that we can't talk directly with the Azamara Air department.  You have to talk with a customer service rep. who will call them and relay the information back to you.  I'm trying to get flights ticketed for May and not having much success.