Laundry Turnaround Time

land64shark

19 minutes ago, land64shark said:

I will need a few items to be pressed. How long should I expect? I will need them back the morning of day 4 (with embarkation day being Day 1) for my wedding😃

Another option is you can request next day service for a small charge. 

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

When did the charge become small? 

The OP simply needs to give laundry to the cabin steward either the evening of day 1 or morning of day 2 and explain the upcoming wedding.  

And don't put anything delicate in the laundry.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

When did the charge become small? 

The OP simply needs to give laundry to the cabin steward either the evening of day 1 or morning of day 2 and explain the upcoming wedding.  

And don't put anything delicate in the laundry.

Have no idea when. Not an important date to remember. Maybe a suite butler or stateroom concierge but I doubt a stateroom attendant will have that kind of clout. 

Just commenting from my experiences sending items out if you want anything returned the next day (wash n fold, dry cleaning, pressing) has always had an additional charge.  

Edited by davekathy

If you give it to the stateroom attendant evening if day 1 it will be back on day 3.  Be sure to tell them what it is for and they will take care of it.  Stateroom attendants can work magic. 

• Like 2

Definitely tell them it's your wedding dress and they need to take good care.  I would even go as far as asking concierge, guest relations or captains club that you're sending down your wedding dress and need it come back the way you expect.   We have free laundry (elite plus) and past 2 cruises, we have 3 good shirts stained when it came back.   

3 minutes ago, FeelingCruisy said:

Definitely tell them it's your wedding dress and they need to take good care.  I would even go as far as asking concierge, guest relations or captains club that you're sending down your wedding dress and need it come back the way you expect.   We have free laundry (elite plus) and past 2 cruises, we have 3 good shirts stained when it came back.   

Or the grooms tux. 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

I believe the expedited service charge is 50%. Not exactly what I would call 'small.'

• Like 1

I'm on Apex and left laundry and pressing out when we went to dinner on Day 1.   I also did not need back until day 3.   It was back at 5PM on Day 2.

John is correct -   Expedited Same Day service is 50% premium.