Mini Bar in your cabin

lion1956

I seem to recall that they leave bottled water in the cabin, and that they will charge you if you use it.  

As others have said, they do not leave any soft drinks or booze in the cabin unless you qualify for a complimentary mini-bar set-up.  There will be a mini-fridge, so if you bring your own drinks, you have the use of the fridge.  Many people will get beers and drinks from the bars to stock their fridges.  I do not know how cooperative the bartenders are in providing unopened beers, unless you are buying a bucket of beers.

4 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I seem to recall that they leave bottled water in the cabin, and that they will charge you if you use it.  

As others have said, they do not leave any soft drinks or booze in the cabin unless you qualify for a complimentary mini-bar set-up.  There will be a mini-fridge, so if you bring your own drinks, you have the use of the fridge.  Many people will get beers and drinks from the bars to stock their fridges.  I do not know how cooperative the bartenders are in providing unopened beers, unless you are buying a bucket of beers.

we have not had those waters they charge for in the room since the restart

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I just order 8 beers at a time from room service and have them delivered. My fridge was always full! I did have the package.